What province would be nice for a weeklong stay at a cottage where it's cool and NOT humid in late August? We love biking and primitive, relaxing non-city surroundings, We're looking to find a place, if any are still available, with some mature trees around it--not some of the places I've seen pictures of that look like they're in the middle of a field. The bike trails in PEI sound great to us--especially the no-big-hills part. The piping place in PEI would be cool to see also, we think. What about the weather in different places in PEI and also other eastern provinces? And also where would we get the more wooded surroundings I mentioned? Thanks!
E. Provinces Late August Weather
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Victoria Dining
- 4 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 5 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 6 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 7 Quebec City trip.report
- 8 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 9 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 10 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 11 Quebic City or Montreal
- 12 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 13 ft nelson bc
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 15 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 16 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 17 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 18 canada in the winter?
- 19 Canada in winter
- 20 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 21 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 22 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 23 Telegraph cove
- 24 trip report rockies
- 25 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.