What province would be nice for a weeklong stay at a cottage where it's cool and NOT humid in late August? We love biking and primitive, relaxing non-city surroundings, We're looking to find a place, if any are still available, with some mature trees around it--not some of the places I've seen pictures of that look like they're in the middle of a field. The bike trails in PEI sound great to us--especially the no-big-hills part. The piping place in PEI would be cool to see also, we think. What about the weather in different places in PEI and also other eastern provinces? And also where would we get the more wooded surroundings I mentioned? Thanks!
E. Provinces Late August Weather
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 2 Victoria BC -What to do; What to watch out for
- 3 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 4 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 5 Adventures in Canada
- 6 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 7 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 8 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 9 NYC to Montreal by train
- 10 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 11 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 12 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 13 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 14 Where to stay in Banff?
- 15 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 16 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 17 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 18 Transport of cremated remains
- 19 Rockies trip in June.
- 20 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 21 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 22 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 23 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 24 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 25 7 Days in Newfoundland