What province would be nice for a weeklong stay at a cottage where it's cool and NOT humid in late August? We love biking and primitive, relaxing non-city surroundings, We're looking to find a place, if any are still available, with some mature trees around it--not some of the places I've seen pictures of that look like they're in the middle of a field. The bike trails in PEI sound great to us--especially the no-big-hills part. The piping place in PEI would be cool to see also, we think. What about the weather in different places in PEI and also other eastern provinces? And also where would we get the more wooded surroundings I mentioned? Thanks!
E. Provinces Late August Weather
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 2 Where to stay in Banff?
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 5 NYC to Montreal by train
- 6 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 7 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 8 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 9 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 10 Transport of cremated remains
- 11 Rockies trip in June.
- 12 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 13 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 14 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 15 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 16 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 17 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 18 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 19 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 20 boarder crossing question
- 21 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 22 Calgary hotel help needed
- 23 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 24 a week in St John's, NL
- 25 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI