What province would be nice for a weeklong stay at a cottage where it's cool and NOT humid in late August? We love biking and primitive, relaxing non-city surroundings, We're looking to find a place, if any are still available, with some mature trees around it--not some of the places I've seen pictures of that look like they're in the middle of a field. The bike trails in PEI sound great to us--especially the no-big-hills part. The piping place in PEI would be cool to see also, we think. What about the weather in different places in PEI and also other eastern provinces? And also where would we get the more wooded surroundings I mentioned? Thanks!
E. Provinces Late August Weather
View all Canada activity »
- 1 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 2 For Sell Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards,Birth Certificates and more!
- 3 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 4 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 5 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 6 Parking in Montreal
- 7 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Golden BC
- 10 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 11 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 12 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 13 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 14 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 15 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 16 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 17 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 18 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 19 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 20 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 21 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 22 Golden, British Columbia
- 23 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 24 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 25 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing