What province would be nice for a weeklong stay at a cottage where it's cool and NOT humid in late August? We love biking and primitive, relaxing non-city surroundings, We're looking to find a place, if any are still available, with some mature trees around it--not some of the places I've seen pictures of that look like they're in the middle of a field. The bike trails in PEI sound great to us--especially the no-big-hills part. The piping place in PEI would be cool to see also, we think. What about the weather in different places in PEI and also other eastern provinces? And also where would we get the more wooded surroundings I mentioned? Thanks!
E. Provinces Late August Weather
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 2 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 3 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 4 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 5 iPhone in Canada
- 6 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 7 Canada in winter
- 8 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 9 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 10 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 13 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 14 how to search for owls in winter
- 15 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 16 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 17 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 18 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 19 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 20 Victoria Dining
- 21 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 22 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 23 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 24 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 25 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1