What province would be nice for a weeklong stay at a cottage where it's cool and NOT humid in late August? We love biking and primitive, relaxing non-city surroundings, We're looking to find a place, if any are still available, with some mature trees around it--not some of the places I've seen pictures of that look like they're in the middle of a field. The bike trails in PEI sound great to us--especially the no-big-hills part. The piping place in PEI would be cool to see also, we think. What about the weather in different places in PEI and also other eastern provinces? And also where would we get the more wooded surroundings I mentioned? Thanks!
E. Provinces Late August Weather
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Run as being a solution Against the Spread
- 2 Thousand Islands
- 3 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 4 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 5 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 6 Coach class Canadian Via
- 7 Honeymoon destination
- 8 Rockies to Vancouver
- 9 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 10 season greetings
- 11 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 12 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 13 Toronto: where to stay?
- 14 Alberta????
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 17 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 18 Wifi rental
- 19 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 20 Short term lodging
- 21 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 22 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 23 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 24 Vancouver top restaurant
- 25 Montreal Entertainment