What province would be nice for a weeklong stay at a cottage where it's cool and NOT humid in late August? We love biking and primitive, relaxing non-city surroundings, We're looking to find a place, if any are still available, with some mature trees around it--not some of the places I've seen pictures of that look like they're in the middle of a field. The bike trails in PEI sound great to us--especially the no-big-hills part. The piping place in PEI would be cool to see also, we think. What about the weather in different places in PEI and also other eastern provinces? And also where would we get the more wooded surroundings I mentioned? Thanks!
E. Provinces Late August Weather
- 1 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 2 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 3 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 4 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 5 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 6 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 7 Nova Scotia in June
- 8 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 9 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 10 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 11 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 12 Calgary - Things to Do
- 13 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 14 Need help, can't decide
- 15 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 16 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 17 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 18 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 19 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 20 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 21 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 22 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 23 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 24 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 25 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?