I'm moving from Vancouver to Fort ST. John, BC on beginning of December and I'm thinking of driving my own car during that long trip. if you can help me with the following:
-I'm driving a Toyota Yaris (fairly small car), can this car make it to Fort ST. John.
-Is there plenty of gas stations on the road (my tank is only 45 LT.)
-If anyone lives up there, what is the average monthly rentals for 1 person (studio,1 bedroom apartment, basement suites, 1 room with private bath) etc.
Finally any other tips like type of clothes needed (first time to move to that rough weather) will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 3 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 4 March in Montreal?
- 5 Eastern Canada in December
- 6 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 7 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 8 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 9 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 10 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 11 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 12 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 13 Tofino
- 14 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 15 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 16 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 17 11th and 12th grade
- 18 Vancouver trip report!
- 19 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 20 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 21 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 22 looking to experience Canada by train
- 23 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 24 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 25 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary