I'm moving from Vancouver to Fort ST. John, BC on beginning of December and I'm thinking of driving my own car during that long trip. if you can help me with the following:
-I'm driving a Toyota Yaris (fairly small car), can this car make it to Fort ST. John.
-Is there plenty of gas stations on the road (my tank is only 45 LT.)
-If anyone lives up there, what is the average monthly rentals for 1 person (studio,1 bedroom apartment, basement suites, 1 room with private bath) etc.
Finally any other tips like type of clothes needed (first time to move to that rough weather) will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208AOLTec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 3 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 4 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 5 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 6 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 7 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 8 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 9 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 10 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 11 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 12 Traveling with your bike
- 13 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 14 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 15 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 16 Alberta Trip_2017
- 17 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 18 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 19 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 20 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 21 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 22 Baseball
- 23 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 24 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 25 Transportation from airport for 7