I'm moving from Vancouver to Fort ST. John, BC on beginning of December and I'm thinking of driving my own car during that long trip. if you can help me with the following:
-I'm driving a Toyota Yaris (fairly small car), can this car make it to Fort ST. John.
-Is there plenty of gas stations on the road (my tank is only 45 LT.)
-If anyone lives up there, what is the average monthly rentals for 1 person (studio,1 bedroom apartment, basement suites, 1 room with private bath) etc.
Finally any other tips like type of clothes needed (first time to move to that rough weather) will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/gifted-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Layover in Toronto
- 3 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 4 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 5 Icefields Parkway
- 6 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 7 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 8 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 9 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 10 Keltic Lodge
- 11 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 12 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 13 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 14 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 15 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 16 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 20 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 21 Banff to Jasper and back
- 22 Canmore for a few days
- 23 The Canadian
- 24 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 25 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse