My family and i, as well as another couple, have decided to vacation through newfoundland. Landing in St. John's, i'd like to know what the best route would be to fully experience it? We would be renting a vehicle and driving. i'd like to end up in Gros Morne and spend about three days there. But besides that, guidebooks havent given me a clear vision of where i should spend our time.
Driving through Newfoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 2 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 3 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 4 quebec
- 5 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 6 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 7 Alberta Wildfires
- 8 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 9 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 10 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 11 Niagara Falls Canada
- 12 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 13 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 14 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 15 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 16 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 17 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 18 Grouse or Whistler?
- 19 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 20 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 21 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 22 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 23 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August
- 24 Restaurants inWhistler
- 25 Favourite destination in Canada?