I am looking for a driving partner to make the trek from Vancouver to Santa Barbara, and then form LA to Costa Rica.
I will be driving to Santa Barbara the week of December 3rd. I will be leaving LA, Dec 12th to drive to Costa Rica. I have a 4Runner for the trek and am looking to arrive in Costa Rica by Dec 31st.
If you have interest in sharing the driving, adventure and gas, for either part of this trek send me a email ASAP at email@example.com . If you are interested about who I am first, go to my website at
http://www.essentialaura.com as it will tell you about who I am and what I am doing in Costa Rica.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver in June
- 2 Initial planning for Vancouver and Tofino in September
- 3 Rockies Tour, itinerary critic.
- 4 Rockies or Atlantic Canada?
- 5 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 6 Affordable accommodation for 5 in Tofino
- 7 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 8 Restaurant in Montreal underground
- 9 3 days in europe
- 10 Qualicum Beach, North of Nashville concert
- 11 30th anniversary spot in BC or Alberta in August
- 12 Vancouver Chinatown Night Markets
- 13 Quebec province GTG?
- 14 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER BACKPACKS ACROSS CANADA
- 15 banff - trail closed - be bear wise
- 16 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 17 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 18 Best hikes in Banff
- 19 Taking Amtrak from Plattsburg to Montreal
- 20 Is this area in Montreal safe?
- 21 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 22 Pros and Cons of using a Car in Vancouver
- 23 Nova Scotia hotels
- 24 3 full days in and round Banff
- 25 Victoria/butchart gardens