I am looking for a driving partner to make the trek from Vancouver to Santa Barbara, and then form LA to Costa Rica.
I will be driving to Santa Barbara the week of December 3rd. I will be leaving LA, Dec 12th to drive to Costa Rica. I have a 4Runner for the trek and am looking to arrive in Costa Rica by Dec 31st.
If you have interest in sharing the driving, adventure and gas, for either part of this trek send me a email ASAP at email@example.com . If you are interested about who I am first, go to my website at
http://www.essentialaura.com as it will tell you about who I am and what I am doing in Costa Rica.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/miracle-bust/
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 4 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 7 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 8 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 9 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 10 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea