I am looking for a driving partner to make the trek from Vancouver to Santa Barbara, and then form LA to Costa Rica.
I will be driving to Santa Barbara the week of December 3rd. I will be leaving LA, Dec 12th to drive to Costa Rica. I have a 4Runner for the trek and am looking to arrive in Costa Rica by Dec 31st.
If you have interest in sharing the driving, adventure and gas, for either part of this trek send me a email ASAP at email@example.com . If you are interested about who I am first, go to my website at
http://www.essentialaura.com as it will tell you about who I am and what I am doing in Costa Rica.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 우리카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 타이산카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 엠카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 4 월드카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 5 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 6 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 7 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 8 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 9 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 10 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 11 Best Jasper Campground
- 12 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 13 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 14 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 15 Victoria in December
- 16 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 17 Opportunity for business loan
- 18 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 19 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 20 Nova Scotia - October
- 21 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 22 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 23 Across Canada by Train
- 24 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 25 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)