I am looking for a driving partner to make the trek from Vancouver to Santa Barbara, and then form LA to Costa Rica.
I will be driving to Santa Barbara the week of December 3rd. I will be leaving LA, Dec 12th to drive to Costa Rica. I have a 4Runner for the trek and am looking to arrive in Costa Rica by Dec 31st.
If you have interest in sharing the driving, adventure and gas, for either part of this trek send me a email ASAP at email@example.com . If you are interested about who I am first, go to my website at
http://www.essentialaura.com as it will tell you about who I am and what I am doing in Costa Rica.
Driving Partner Needed - Vancouver to Santa Barbara, CA
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 High-quality cheap fake documents for sale
- 2 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 3 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 4 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 5 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 6 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 7 quebec
- 8 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 9 Alberta Wildfires
- 10 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 11 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 12 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 13 Niagara Falls Canada
- 14 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 15 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 16 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 17 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 20 Grouse or Whistler?
- 21 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 22 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 23 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 24 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 25 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August