I am looking for a driving partner to make the trek from Vancouver to Santa Barbara, and then form LA to Costa Rica.
I will be driving to Santa Barbara the week of December 3rd. I will be leaving LA, Dec 12th to drive to Costa Rica. I have a 4Runner for the trek and am looking to arrive in Costa Rica by Dec 31st.
If you have interest in sharing the driving, adventure and gas, for either part of this trek send me a email ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are interested about who I am first, go to my website at
http://www.essentialaura.com as it will tell you about who I am and what I am doing in Costa Rica.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto: Dinner Before Train Departure
- 2 Rail/Drive Canadain Rockies in Sept, 2016?
- 3 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 4 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 5 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 6 Morocco travel package from Canada
- 7 24 hours in Toronto
- 8 Toronto to East Cost Road trip Advice
- 9 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 10 Ontario to PEI Roadtrip!
- 11 Vancouver 4 days
- 12 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 13 Trip to Tornoto
- 14 Marvellous Montreal
- 15 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 16 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 17 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 18 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 19 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 20 Gettinng around Jasper
- 21 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 22 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 23 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 24 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 25 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada