I am looking for a driving partner to make the trek from Vancouver to Santa Barbara, and then form LA to Costa Rica.
I will be driving to Santa Barbara the week of December 3rd. I will be leaving LA, Dec 12th to drive to Costa Rica. I have a 4Runner for the trek and am looking to arrive in Costa Rica by Dec 31st.
If you have interest in sharing the driving, adventure and gas, for either part of this trek send me a email ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are interested about who I am first, go to my website at
http://www.essentialaura.com as it will tell you about who I am and what I am doing in Costa Rica.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 2 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 3 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 4 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 5 Quebec to yarmouth
- 6 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 7 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 8 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 9 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 10 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 11 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 12 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 13 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 14 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 15 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 16 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 17 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 18 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 19 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 20 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 21 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 22 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 23 Pearson Airport logistics
- 24 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 25 Columbia Icefields Parkway