I am looking for a driving partner to make the trek from Vancouver to Santa Barbara, and then form LA to Costa Rica.
I will be driving to Santa Barbara the week of December 3rd. I will be leaving LA, Dec 12th to drive to Costa Rica. I have a 4Runner for the trek and am looking to arrive in Costa Rica by Dec 31st.
If you have interest in sharing the driving, adventure and gas, for either part of this trek send me a email ASAP at email@example.com . If you are interested about who I am first, go to my website at
http://www.essentialaura.com as it will tell you about who I am and what I am doing in Costa Rica.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Yahoo Reset Password
- 2 Montreal & Quebec City - June/July
- 3 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 4 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 5 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?
- 6 best way from Montreal to Quebec city ( bus or train)?
- 7 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 8 Toronto, Montreal, or Quebec City?
- 9 Two days in Montreal things to do
- 10 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 11 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 12 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 13 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 14 Best places in Toronto
- 15 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 16 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 17 Victoria, Canada
- 18 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 19 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 20 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 21 Newfoundland in early June
- 22 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 23 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 24 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 25 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND