I must be losing my mind as I (who hates to drive) am acually considering driving from Toronto to Halifax some time in the Fall. I looked @ Mapquest & it seems fine except that around Quebec it looks a bit confusing. Can anybody help me out here? I wld not want to drive more than 5 hours a day. So, how long will it take for me to get there?(3-4 days??) I will also have my cat w/ me. We were going to fly but I heard this evening that Air Canada now will not allow cats on board so I wld have to stow my cat w/ the luggage. That will not work! He would be terrified...he is almost 13 years old. While he is accustomed to 4 hour car trips, there is no way that he wld be able to survive a trip stowed away with luggage. So, that is why I am thinking of driving. So, what should I do? Is the part around Quebec as confusong as it looks on Mapqquest. Can you give me a less intricate way to get there?
Driving from Toronto to Halifax: How long does it take? Am I crazy to try this??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Are there private, less expensive fishing charters in Victoria BC?
- 2 15 Days in Canada - Quebec and Ontário region
- 3 Alberta parks to Glacier NP itinerary question
- 4 Victoria BC -What to do; What to watch out for
- 5 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 6 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 7 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 8 Adventures in Canada
- 9 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 10 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 11 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 12 NYC to Montreal by train
- 13 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 14 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 15 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 16 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 17 Where to stay in Banff?
- 18 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 19 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 20 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 21 Transport of cremated remains
- 22 Rockies trip in June.
- 23 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 24 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 25 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival