I must be losing my mind as I (who hates to drive) am acually considering driving from Toronto to Halifax some time in the Fall. I looked @ Mapquest & it seems fine except that around Quebec it looks a bit confusing. Can anybody help me out here? I wld not want to drive more than 5 hours a day. So, how long will it take for me to get there?(3-4 days??) I will also have my cat w/ me. We were going to fly but I heard this evening that Air Canada now will not allow cats on board so I wld have to stow my cat w/ the luggage. That will not work! He would be terrified...he is almost 13 years old. While he is accustomed to 4 hour car trips, there is no way that he wld be able to survive a trip stowed away with luggage. So, that is why I am thinking of driving. So, what should I do? Is the part around Quebec as confusong as it looks on Mapqquest. Can you give me a less intricate way to get there?
Driving from Toronto to Halifax: How long does it take? Am I crazy to try this??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 season greetings
- 2 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 3 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise