I must be losing my mind as I (who hates to drive) am acually considering driving from Toronto to Halifax some time in the Fall. I looked @ Mapquest & it seems fine except that around Quebec it looks a bit confusing. Can anybody help me out here? I wld not want to drive more than 5 hours a day. So, how long will it take for me to get there?(3-4 days??) I will also have my cat w/ me. We were going to fly but I heard this evening that Air Canada now will not allow cats on board so I wld have to stow my cat w/ the luggage. That will not work! He would be terrified...he is almost 13 years old. While he is accustomed to 4 hour car trips, there is no way that he wld be able to survive a trip stowed away with luggage. So, that is why I am thinking of driving. So, what should I do? Is the part around Quebec as confusong as it looks on Mapqquest. Can you give me a less intricate way to get there?
Driving from Toronto to Halifax: How long does it take? Am I crazy to try this??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 2 Where to stay in Banff?
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 5 NYC to Montreal by train
- 6 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 7 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 8 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 9 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 10 Transport of cremated remains
- 11 Rockies trip in June.
- 12 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 13 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 14 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 15 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 16 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 17 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 18 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 19 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 20 boarder crossing question
- 21 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 22 Calgary hotel help needed
- 23 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 24 a week in St John's, NL
- 25 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI