My friend and I will be driving from Toronto to Boston in May (3rd week) and was wondering if it's better to stay outside of Boston due to high parking fees or lack thereof. I've notice a lot of the hotels are booked for that weekend and would like some suggestions where we can stay for a reasonable price. Also, how far is Quincy from Cambridge/Boston?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 2 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 3 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/
- 4 Less of your most loved oily, fat filled nourishments
- 5 The Brava Sucks Your Breasts Into Being Bigger
- 6 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 7 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 8 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 9 Traveling with ashes
- 10 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 11 Vancouver 3 days
- 12 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 13 Vancouver without a Car
- 14 Whistler
- 15 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 16 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 17 Intro
- 18 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 19 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 20 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 21 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 22 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 23 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 24 Need help in rain!
- 25 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days