My friend and I will be driving from Toronto to Boston in May (3rd week) and was wondering if it's better to stay outside of Boston due to high parking fees or lack thereof. I've notice a lot of the hotels are booked for that weekend and would like some suggestions where we can stay for a reasonable price. Also, how far is Quincy from Cambridge/Boston?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies Tour, itinerary critic.
- 2 Paragliding in the Whistler BC area
- 3 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 4 Rockies or Atlantic Canada?
- 5 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 6 Restaurant in Montreal underground
- 7 3 days in europe
- 8 Qualicum Beach, North of Nashville concert
- 9 30th anniversary spot in BC or Alberta in August
- 10 Vancouver Chinatown Night Markets
- 11 Quebec province GTG?
- 12 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER BACKPACKS ACROSS CANADA
- 13 banff - trail closed - be bear wise
- 14 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 15 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 16 Best hikes in Banff
- 17 Affordable accommodation for 5 in Tofino
- 18 Taking Amtrak from Plattsburg to Montreal
- 19 Is this area in Montreal safe?
- 20 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 21 Pros and Cons of using a Car in Vancouver
- 22 Nova Scotia hotels
- 23 3 full days in and round Banff
- 24 Victoria/butchart gardens
- 25 Montreal / Quebec City trip