My friend and I will be driving from Toronto to Boston in May (3rd week) and was wondering if it's better to stay outside of Boston due to high parking fees or lack thereof. I've notice a lot of the hotels are booked for that weekend and would like some suggestions where we can stay for a reasonable price. Also, how far is Quincy from Cambridge/Boston?
Driving from Toronto to Boston
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 2 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 3 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 4 Help us see Vancouver island
- 5 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 6 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 7 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 8 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 9 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 10 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 11 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 12 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 13 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 14 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 15 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 16 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 17 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 18 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 19 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 20 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 21 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 22 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 23 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 24 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 25 Halifax-PEI