My friend and I will be driving from Toronto to Boston in May (3rd week) and was wondering if it's better to stay outside of Boston due to high parking fees or lack thereof. I've notice a lot of the hotels are booked for that weekend and would like some suggestions where we can stay for a reasonable price. Also, how far is Quincy from Cambridge/Boston?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy real passports,driver licence,IDs,visas & master cards
- 2 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 3 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 4 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 5 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 6 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 7 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 8 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 9 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 10 NH to Nova Scotia
- 11 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 12 Banff Area In October
- 13 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 14 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 15 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 16 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 17 Niagara Falls Advise
- 18 Ottawa recs?
- 19 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 20 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 21 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 22 Random Camping in Banff National Park?
- 23 identifying a statue near pier in halifax
- 24 Black bugs and insects Eastren Townships and Laurentians?
- 25 Insurance after a heart attack