My friend and I will be driving from Toronto to Boston in May (3rd week) and was wondering if it's better to stay outside of Boston due to high parking fees or lack thereof. I've notice a lot of the hotels are booked for that weekend and would like some suggestions where we can stay for a reasonable price. Also, how far is Quincy from Cambridge/Boston?
Driving from Toronto to Boston
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver
- 2 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 3 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 4 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 5 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 6 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 7 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 8 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 9 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 10 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 11 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 12 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 13 Hotels in Toronto
- 14 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 15 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 16 Best hikes in Banff
- 17 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 18 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 19 Itinerary Suggestion?
- 20 Car Rentals from Manchester, NH to Montreal
- 21 Great hiking spots between Calgary and Alberta
- 22 Newfoundland and Nova Scotia in one week
- 23 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 24 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 25 Gaspe Peninsula from Quebec City