My friend and I will be driving from Toronto to Boston in May (3rd week) and was wondering if it's better to stay outside of Boston due to high parking fees or lack thereof. I've notice a lot of the hotels are booked for that weekend and would like some suggestions where we can stay for a reasonable price. Also, how far is Quincy from Cambridge/Boston?
Driving from Toronto to Boston
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 2 Northern Lights
- 3 Canada in winter
- 4 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 5 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 6 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 7 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 8 iPhone in Canada
- 9 how to search for owls in winter
- 10 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 11 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 12 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 13 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 14 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 15 Victoria Dining
- 16 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 17 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 18 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 19 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 20 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 21 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 22 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 23 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 24 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 25 Help us see Vancouver island