My friend and I will be driving from Toronto to Boston in May (3rd week) and was wondering if it's better to stay outside of Boston due to high parking fees or lack thereof. I've notice a lot of the hotels are booked for that weekend and would like some suggestions where we can stay for a reasonable price. Also, how far is Quincy from Cambridge/Boston?
Driving from Toronto to Boston
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 2 Alberta Wildfires
- 3 Niagara Falls Canada
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 6 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 7 Fresh Fruit from US
- 8 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 9 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 10 quebec
- 11 Jet to Victoria
- 12 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 13 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 14 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 15 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 16 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 17 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 18 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 19 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 20 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 21 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 22 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 23 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 24 Grouse or Whistler?
- 25 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?