My friend and I will be driving from Toronto to Boston in May (3rd week) and was wondering if it's better to stay outside of Boston due to high parking fees or lack thereof. I've notice a lot of the hotels are booked for that weekend and would like some suggestions where we can stay for a reasonable price. Also, how far is Quincy from Cambridge/Boston?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 controls imposed ahead o
- 2 Ottawa recs?
- 3 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 4 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 5 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 6 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 7 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 8 car needed in Vancouver?
- 9 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 10 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 11 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 12 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 13 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 14 Granville Island
- 15 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 16 Good eats and car question NS
- 17 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 18 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 19 VIA Rail Ocean - Which Direction?
- 20 MUST SEE/DO VANCOUVER, BC
- 21 Road Trip to Montreal from Chicago
- 22 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 23 Marriott Chateau Champlain Vs. Le Square Phillips Hotel
- 24 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 25 Which Marriott hotel in Montreal?