We are driving from Ottawa to Barrington, Nova Scotia for a UofO university alumni get together - celebrating "the gang" are now retiring! We plan on leaving Ottawa and driving to St. Andrew's by the Sea (what's the best route to get there quickly) and staying there for 2 nights, then continuing onto to Barrington and spending 2 nights (then the gang will be renting a bus and travelling together for 5 days visiting Cape Breton) after the 5 days of travelling, my husband and I will then leave Barrington and travel back around to Digby, Annapolis Royal to Amherst to Charlottetown, PEI back through NB to Quebec City for a few days with family then back to Ottawa. I'm not sure on the exact driving route, as we've never been and how to plan for B&Bs and hotels. Does anyone have any suggestions.
Driving from Ottawa to Barrington, Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 season greetings
- 2 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 3 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise