We are driving from Ottawa to Barrington, Nova Scotia for a UofO university alumni get together - celebrating "the gang" are now retiring! We plan on leaving Ottawa and driving to St. Andrew's by the Sea (what's the best route to get there quickly) and staying there for 2 nights, then continuing onto to Barrington and spending 2 nights (then the gang will be renting a bus and travelling together for 5 days visiting Cape Breton) after the 5 days of travelling, my husband and I will then leave Barrington and travel back around to Digby, Annapolis Royal to Amherst to Charlottetown, PEI back through NB to Quebec City for a few days with family then back to Ottawa. I'm not sure on the exact driving route, as we've never been and how to plan for B&Bs and hotels. Does anyone have any suggestions.
Driving from Ottawa to Barrington, Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal Questions
- 2 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 3 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question
- 4 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 5 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 6 Nova Scotia
- 7 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 8 Vancouver
- 9 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 10 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 11 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 12 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 13 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 14 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 15 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 16 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 17 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 18 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 19 Hotels in Toronto
- 20 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 21 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 22 Best hikes in Banff
- 23 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 24 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 25 Itinerary Suggestion?