We are driving from Ottawa to Barrington, Nova Scotia for a UofO university alumni get together - celebrating "the gang" are now retiring! We plan on leaving Ottawa and driving to St. Andrew's by the Sea (what's the best route to get there quickly) and staying there for 2 nights, then continuing onto to Barrington and spending 2 nights (then the gang will be renting a bus and travelling together for 5 days visiting Cape Breton) after the 5 days of travelling, my husband and I will then leave Barrington and travel back around to Digby, Annapolis Royal to Amherst to Charlottetown, PEI back through NB to Quebec City for a few days with family then back to Ottawa. I'm not sure on the exact driving route, as we've never been and how to plan for B&Bs and hotels. Does anyone have any suggestions.
Driving from Ottawa to Barrington, Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 2 Rockies trip in June.
- 3 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 4 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 5 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Need tips for this trip
- 7 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 8 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 North Vancouver Island
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver