We are driving from Ottawa to Barrington, Nova Scotia for a UofO university alumni get together - celebrating "the gang" are now retiring! We plan on leaving Ottawa and driving to St. Andrew's by the Sea (what's the best route to get there quickly) and staying there for 2 nights, then continuing onto to Barrington and spending 2 nights (then the gang will be renting a bus and travelling together for 5 days visiting Cape Breton) after the 5 days of travelling, my husband and I will then leave Barrington and travel back around to Digby, Annapolis Royal to Amherst to Charlottetown, PEI back through NB to Quebec City for a few days with family then back to Ottawa. I'm not sure on the exact driving route, as we've never been and how to plan for B&Bs and hotels. Does anyone have any suggestions.
Driving from Ottawa to Barrington, Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec City trip.report
- 2 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 3 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 5 Quebic City or Montreal
- 6 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 7 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 8 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 9 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 10 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 11 ft nelson bc
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 14 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 15 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 16 canada in the winter?
- 17 Canada in winter
- 18 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 19 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 20 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 21 Telegraph cove
- 22 trip report rockies
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.
- 25 Weather in Quebec City end of October