I'm an American, looking to explore a little of southeast Canada next May. Since, I think the best way to travel is to set your own pace, I was thinking of renting a car in Montreal and driving to Nova Scotia, stopping in Quebec for a night or two and other places, if anyone has suggestions.
1. Will I have trouble renting a car in Montreal? And would it be okay to drop the car off in Nova Scotia, since I want to continue my way to Maine via a boat?
2. Is the trip worth it? It looks like I'ld be taking Route 20, 2, and 102 during the trip. How's the scenic view? Lots of things to see or do along the way? Also, are these roads safe and well traveled or terribly isolated?
Thanks a bunch.
driving from montreal to Nova Scotia
- 1 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 2 Golden BC
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 5 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 6 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 7 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 8 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail