I'm an American, looking to explore a little of southeast Canada next May. Since, I think the best way to travel is to set your own pace, I was thinking of renting a car in Montreal and driving to Nova Scotia, stopping in Quebec for a night or two and other places, if anyone has suggestions.
1. Will I have trouble renting a car in Montreal? And would it be okay to drop the car off in Nova Scotia, since I want to continue my way to Maine via a boat?
2. Is the trip worth it? It looks like I'ld be taking Route 20, 2, and 102 during the trip. How's the scenic view? Lots of things to see or do along the way? Also, are these roads safe and well traveled or terribly isolated?
Thanks a bunch.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 2 http://supplementbase.com/juvarelle-serum
- 3 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 4 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 5 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 6 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 7 Itinerary feedback, please
- 8 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 9 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 10 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 11 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 12 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 13 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 14 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 15 Best Way
- 16 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 17 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 18 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 19 Bay of Fundy
- 20 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 21 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 22 First trip to Vancouver
- 23 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 24 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 25 Alberta Trip_2017