I'm an American, looking to explore a little of southeast Canada next May. Since, I think the best way to travel is to set your own pace, I was thinking of renting a car in Montreal and driving to Nova Scotia, stopping in Quebec for a night or two and other places, if anyone has suggestions.
1. Will I have trouble renting a car in Montreal? And would it be okay to drop the car off in Nova Scotia, since I want to continue my way to Maine via a boat?
2. Is the trip worth it? It looks like I'ld be taking Route 20, 2, and 102 during the trip. How's the scenic view? Lots of things to see or do along the way? Also, are these roads safe and well traveled or terribly isolated?
Thanks a bunch.
driving from montreal to Nova Scotia
- 1 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 6 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 7 Golden, British Columbia
- 8 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 9 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 12 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 13 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 14 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 15 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 16 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 17 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 18 America by Rail
- 19 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 20 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 21 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 22 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 23 Information needed
- 24 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver
- 25 Nice Restaurant in Guelph Area