My family is thinking of a week-long vacation in Quebec (Montreal/Quebec City) this October. I have never been to the Northeast US and would like to visit NYC as well (thinking of flying in and out of there from San Diego).
How long is the drive from New York City to Montreal? Would we be better off flying into a different US city (using FF miles, so we have to fly into a US city)?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Corporate party
- 2 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 3 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 4 Hotels in Quebec City
- 5 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 6 Northern Lights
- 7 Flying from Toronto to London
- 8 Rental car
- 9 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 10 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 11 Montreal in April
- 12 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 13 Cross country drive
- 14 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 15 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 16 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 17 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 18 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 19 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 20 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 21 First family trip to Toronto.
- 22 Calgary Stampede
- 23 2 days in Vancouver
- 24 Maritimes for 10 days with a 6 and 10 year old
- 25 Finalizing 9 day Nova Scotia itinerary