Hi there! We will be driving from Toronto to Nova Scotia in August and would like to drive back home through the U.S. We will leave Antigonish, NS on a Thursday morning and need to be back in Toronto by Saturday night, so we will have 3 days, 2 nights for the trip. We plan to cross the border at St. Stephen, NB. into Calais, ME but after that we have no clue what route to take and where to cross back into Ontario - maybe at Cornwall? I was wondering if anyone who has done this trip could tell me the nicest route and what places/things we should see along the way (2 adults, 30 yrs old, no kids). We're mainly interested in scenery. Where should we stay for the 2 nights to space the drive out? We'll be pulling a house trailer so could stay either at campgrounds or motels/inns. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!!
Drive from Maritimes to Ontario through U.S.
View all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 2 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 3 Golden BC
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 6 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 7 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 8 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail