Hi there! We will be driving from Toronto to Nova Scotia in August and would like to drive back home through the U.S. We will leave Antigonish, NS on a Thursday morning and need to be back in Toronto by Saturday night, so we will have 3 days, 2 nights for the trip. We plan to cross the border at St. Stephen, NB. into Calais, ME but after that we have no clue what route to take and where to cross back into Ontario - maybe at Cornwall? I was wondering if anyone who has done this trip could tell me the nicest route and what places/things we should see along the way (2 adults, 30 yrs old, no kids). We're mainly interested in scenery. Where should we stay for the 2 nights to space the drive out? We'll be pulling a house trailer so could stay either at campgrounds or motels/inns. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!!
Drive from Maritimes to Ontario through U.S.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 2 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 Need tips for this trip
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 6 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 7 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 North Vancouver Island
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 12 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver