Hi there! We will be driving from Toronto to Nova Scotia in August and would like to drive back home through the U.S. We will leave Antigonish, NS on a Thursday morning and need to be back in Toronto by Saturday night, so we will have 3 days, 2 nights for the trip. We plan to cross the border at St. Stephen, NB. into Calais, ME but after that we have no clue what route to take and where to cross back into Ontario - maybe at Cornwall? I was wondering if anyone who has done this trip could tell me the nicest route and what places/things we should see along the way (2 adults, 30 yrs old, no kids). We're mainly interested in scenery. Where should we stay for the 2 nights to space the drive out? We'll be pulling a house trailer so could stay either at campgrounds or motels/inns. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!!
Drive from Maritimes to Ontario through U.S.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 5 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 6 NYC to Montreal by train
- 7 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 8 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 9 Where to stay in Banff?
- 10 Transport of cremated remains
- 11 Rockies trip in June.
- 12 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 13 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 14 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 15 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 16 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 17 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 18 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 boarder crossing question
- 20 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 21 Calgary hotel help needed
- 22 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 23 a week in St John's, NL
- 24 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 25 graduation in Vancouver