We have 2 young kids (2 and 4) and want to make a trip out to the island when we are in Calgary this summer. I guess it is about a 12 hour drive, is it safe to drive at night?
By that I mean are there high cliffs with no rails and animals wonderinig the road? Or is it a well traveled road at night and animals are now unlikely?
We hope to do it non-stop and with the young ones we would rather do it while they slept. Any advice or recomendations?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 브이브이카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 4u카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 월드카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 4 pure slim 365 contains satiereal
- 5 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 6 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 7 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 8 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 9 Best Jasper Campground
- 10 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 11 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 12 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 13 Victoria in December
- 14 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 15 Opportunity for business loan
- 16 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 17 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 18 Nova Scotia - October
- 19 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 20 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 21 Across Canada by Train
- 22 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 23 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 24 Nova Scotia
- 25 Halifax/PE in 6 nights