Similiar to previous post except this time concerning Niagara Falls from Downtown Toronto
We want to go to Niagara Falls from Toronto early morning 8/9am on a weekday to avoid the rush?
Where do I catch a bus from and also considering we will be carrying luggage with us what is the best option?
I'v had a look at Greyhound and Megabus and looks like MEgabus is cheaper, however we will be carrying our luggage with us so which is best.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 2 Alberta Warning
- 3 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 4 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 5 national parks of Newfoundland
- 6 Shopping favorites in Montreal?
- 7 Oceanfront accomodation?
- 8 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 9 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 10 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 11 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 12 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 13 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 14 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 15 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 16 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 17 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 18 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 19 Long Weekend Toronto
- 20 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 21 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 22 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 23 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 24 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 25 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City