Similiar to previous post except this time concerning Niagara Falls from Downtown Toronto
We want to go to Niagara Falls from Toronto early morning 8/9am on a weekday to avoid the rush?
Where do I catch a bus from and also considering we will be carrying luggage with us what is the best option?
I'v had a look at Greyhound and Megabus and looks like MEgabus is cheaper, however we will be carrying our luggage with us so which is best.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/testo-extreme-plus/
- 2 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 3 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 4 Banff in early June
- 5 Quebec City in mid-November
- 6 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 7 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 8 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 9 Eastern Canada in December
- 10 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 11 Calgary
- 12 Tofino
- 13 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 14 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 15 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 16 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 17 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 18 Banff in October
- 19 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 20 Quebec City in autumn
- 21 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 22 Quebec City
- 23 Family ski holiday
- 24 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 25 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations