Similiar to previous post except this time concerning Niagara Falls from Downtown Toronto
We want to go to Niagara Falls from Toronto early morning 8/9am on a weekday to avoid the rush?
Where do I catch a bus from and also considering we will be carrying luggage with us what is the best option?
I'v had a look at Greyhound and Megabus and looks like MEgabus is cheaper, however we will be carrying our luggage with us so which is best.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Newfoundland in July
- 2 Jasper
- 3 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 6 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 7 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 8 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 9 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 10 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 11 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 12 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 13 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 14 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 15 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 16 Calgary Stampede
- 17 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 18 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 19 11 Day Road trip
- 20 Canada - 1st time
- 21 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 22 Halifax port restaurants
- 23 Natural Habitat Churchill Polar Bear Trips--Tundra Lodge & Hotel
- 24 Road Trip Help
- 25 12 Day Itinerary Nova Scotia