Similiar to previous post except this time concerning Niagara Falls from Downtown Toronto
We want to go to Niagara Falls from Toronto early morning 8/9am on a weekday to avoid the rush?
Where do I catch a bus from and also considering we will be carrying luggage with us what is the best option?
I'v had a look at Greyhound and Megabus and looks like MEgabus is cheaper, however we will be carrying our luggage with us so which is best.
Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands
- 2 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 3 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 4 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 5 Coach class Canadian Via
- 6 Honeymoon destination
- 7 Rockies to Vancouver
- 8 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 9 season greetings
- 10 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 11 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 12 Toronto: where to stay?
- 13 Alberta????
- 14 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 15 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 16 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 17 Wifi rental
- 18 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 19 Short term lodging
- 20 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 21 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 22 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 23 Vancouver top restaurant
- 24 Montreal Entertainment
- 25 Heli skiing in March