Similiar to previous post except this time concerning Niagara Falls from Downtown Toronto
We want to go to Niagara Falls from Toronto early morning 8/9am on a weekday to avoid the rush?
Where do I catch a bus from and also considering we will be carrying luggage with us what is the best option?
I'v had a look at Greyhound and Megabus and looks like MEgabus is cheaper, however we will be carrying our luggage with us so which is best.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 2 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 3 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 4 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 5 Traveling with ashes
- 6 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 7 Vancouver 3 days
- 8 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 9 Vancouver without a Car
- 10 Whistler
- 11 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 12 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 13 Intro
- 14 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 15 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 16 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 17 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 18 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 19 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 20 Need help in rain!
- 21 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 22 Rv Campground trip
- 23 Weather September/October
- 24 driving from Richmond Hill, Onatio to Winnipeg, MB
- 25 First Time Trip