We will be in Toronto this August staying at the Hilton and was just after a bit of info on the easiest/cheapest method to go to Canada's Wonderland from our Hotel.
Was planning to go on a Thursday to avoid the rush
Is bussing it easy? Or Train?
Would like a direct route if possible.
Many Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Accommodation in halifax
- 2 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 3 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 4 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 5 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 6 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 8 Two week taster
- 9 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 10 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 11 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 12 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 13 Translink and itinerary questions
- 14 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 15 Montreal Restaurants
- 16 Victoria Island
- 17 Traveling with your bike
- 18 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 19 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 20 Bay of Fundy
- 21 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 22 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 23 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 24 First Hikes - Flatlanders
- 25 Banff - best route to visit these highlights