We're visiting Toronto in a couple of weeks (from the UK) and are planning a trip to Canada's Wonderland. We've staying at the Westin Harbour Castle and I'm wondering how easy / how long it will take to get there by public transport or whether we should hire a car for the day? I think you can get a bus from Yonge station.....
Can anyone help please?
Also any restaurant recommendation near the hotel would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 2 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 3 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 4 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 5 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 6 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 7 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 8 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 9 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 10 Traveling with ashes
- 11 Vancouver 3 days
- 12 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 13 Vancouver without a Car
- 14 Whistler
- 15 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 16 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 17 Intro
- 18 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 19 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 20 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 21 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 22 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 23 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 24 Need help in rain!
- 25 Rv Campground trip
Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland by public transport?