We're visiting Toronto in a couple of weeks (from the UK) and are planning a trip to Canada's Wonderland. We've staying at the Westin Harbour Castle and I'm wondering how easy / how long it will take to get there by public transport or whether we should hire a car for the day? I think you can get a bus from Yonge station.....
Can anyone help please?
Also any restaurant recommendation near the hotel would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.trimplexeliteavis.com/leuxia-et-mastique/
- 2 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 3 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 4 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 5 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 6 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 8 March in Montreal?
- 9 Eastern Canada in December
- 10 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 11 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 12 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 13 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 14 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 15 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 16 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 17 Tofino
- 18 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 21 11th and 12th grade
- 22 Vancouver trip report!
- 23 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 24 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 25 Newfoundland itinerary help
Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland by public transport?