We're visiting Toronto in a couple of weeks (from the UK) and are planning a trip to Canada's Wonderland. We've staying at the Westin Harbour Castle and I'm wondering how easy / how long it will take to get there by public transport or whether we should hire a car for the day? I think you can get a bus from Yonge station.....
Can anyone help please?
Also any restaurant recommendation near the hotel would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Two week taster
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 3 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 4 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 5 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 6 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 7 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 8 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 9 Translink and itinerary questions
- 10 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 11 Montreal Restaurants
- 12 Victoria Island
- 13 Traveling with your bike
- 14 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 15 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 16 Bay of Fundy
- 17 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 18 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 19 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 20 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 21 First Hikes - Flatlanders
- 22 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 23 4 days in Montreal
- 24 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes
- 25 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland by public transport?