We're visiting Toronto in a couple of weeks (from the UK) and are planning a trip to Canada's Wonderland. We've staying at the Westin Harbour Castle and I'm wondering how easy / how long it will take to get there by public transport or whether we should hire a car for the day? I think you can get a bus from Yonge station.....
Can anyone help please?
Also any restaurant recommendation near the hotel would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Ontario to PEI Roadtrip!
- 2 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 3 Vancouver 4 days
- 4 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 5 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 6 Trip to Tornoto
- 7 Marvellous Montreal
- 8 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 9 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 10 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 11 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 12 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 13 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 14 Gettinng around Jasper
- 15 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 16 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 17 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 18 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 19 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 20 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 21 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 22 Vancouver customs time??
- 23 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 24 Cell Phones in Canada
- 25 Trip to winnipeg
Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland by public transport?