We're visiting Toronto in a couple of weeks (from the UK) and are planning a trip to Canada's Wonderland. We've staying at the Westin Harbour Castle and I'm wondering how easy / how long it will take to get there by public transport or whether we should hire a car for the day? I think you can get a bus from Yonge station.....
Can anyone help please?
Also any restaurant recommendation near the hotel would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 2 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 3 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 4 Long Weekend Toronto
- 5 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 6 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 7 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 8 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 9 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 10 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 11 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 12 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 13 My first trip to Toronto
- 14 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 15 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 16 Shuttle service from YYZ
- 17 East Coast Road trip from Ottawa to NB, PEI, NS (14 days door-to-door)
- 18 Visa required in Victoria for 6 hour cruise ship stop?
- 19 Cross border rental
- 20 Day or Weekend trips from Toronto
- 21 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 22 East Coast this July.
- 23 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 24 4 weeks in Canada
- 25 11 night - NB, NS AND CABOT ISLAND - help
Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland by public transport?