Arriving at Union Station by rail in mid-June 2013. Searching for great hotel nearby that is centrally located to museums, shopping, symphony and baseball. All I've looked at so far offer comparable amenities. Royal York is my favorite from last trip 15 years ago but current reviews aren't as glowing as my memories.
Downtown Toronto hotels
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 2 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 3 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 4 Gaspe
- 5 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 6 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 7 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 8 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 9 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 10 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 11 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 12 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 13 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 14 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 15 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 16 Alberta Wildfires
- 17 Niagara Falls Canada
- 18 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 19 Fresh Fruit from US
- 20 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 21 quebec
- 22 Jet to Victoria
- 23 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 24 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 25 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL