Arriving at Union Station by rail in mid-June 2013. Searching for great hotel nearby that is centrally located to museums, shopping, symphony and baseball. All I've looked at so far offer comparable amenities. Royal York is my favorite from last trip 15 years ago but current reviews aren't as glowing as my memories.
Downtown Toronto hotels
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 2 Victoria
- 3 Help us see Vancouver island
- 4 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 5 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 6 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 7 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 8 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 9 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 10 NOTL weather in Sept
- 11 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 12 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 13 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 14 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 15 birthday trip
- 16 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 17 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 18 Best hikes in Banff
- 19 Hotels in Toronto
- 20 Advice trip to Canada
- 21 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 22 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 23 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?
- 24 Maritime Road Trip from Ottawa - HELP !
- 25 Downtown Montreal Restaurants