Arriving at Union Station by rail in mid-June 2013. Searching for great hotel nearby that is centrally located to museums, shopping, symphony and baseball. All I've looked at so far offer comparable amenities. Royal York is my favorite from last trip 15 years ago but current reviews aren't as glowing as my memories.
Downtown Toronto hotels
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 2 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 3 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 6 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 7 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 8 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 9 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 10 Need tips for this trip
- 11 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 12 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 North Vancouver Island
- 15 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 16 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 17 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 18 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 19 Newfoundland questions
- 20 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 21 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 22 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 25 Montreal/Toronto