Arriving at Union Station by rail in mid-June 2013. Searching for great hotel nearby that is centrally located to museums, shopping, symphony and baseball. All I've looked at so far offer comparable amenities. Royal York is my favorite from last trip 15 years ago but current reviews aren't as glowing as my memories.
Downtown Toronto hotels
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 2 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 3 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 4 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 5 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 6 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 7 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 8 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 9 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 10 Halifax-PEI
- 11 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 12 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 13 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 14 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 15 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 16 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 17 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 18 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 19 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 20 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 21 SIM Cards for the States and Canada
- 22 Victoria Dining
- 23 Banff and Jasper one week trip
- 24 NS and PEI with kids - please help with the road map
- 25 Niagara Falls Canada