My 15 year old daughter and I are heading to Montreal for a quick one night stay of shopping and dining. We're staying at Loew's Vogue on rue de la Montagne this Saturday (March 21). Hoping to park the car and walk/ cab it for the visit. Looking for fun, funky good restaurants we can both enjoy for lunch and dinner.
All recommendations most appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://helix6garciniareview.com/avalure-cream/
- 2 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 3 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 4 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 7 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 8 Small group tour for my parents
- 9 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 10 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 11 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 12 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 13 Itinerary feedback, please
- 14 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 15 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 16 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 17 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 18 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 19 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 20 Best Way
- 21 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 22 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 23 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 24 Bay of Fundy
- 25 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo