My 15 year old daughter and I are heading to Montreal for a quick one night stay of shopping and dining. We're staying at Loew's Vogue on rue de la Montagne this Saturday (March 21). Hoping to park the car and walk/ cab it for the visit. Looking for fun, funky good restaurants we can both enjoy for lunch and dinner.
All recommendations most appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ZOHO@Mail CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech # SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 3 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 4 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 5 Traveling with your bike
- 6 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 7 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 8 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 9 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 10 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 11 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 12 Alberta Trip_2017
- 13 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 14 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 15 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 16 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 17 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 18 Baseball
- 19 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 20 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 21 Transportation from airport for 7
- 22 calgary to vancover 10days
- 23 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 24 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days
- 25 Tour to New Foundland