has anyone used this particular location before. i've booked a car for next week and have recently heard two bad reviews about dollar at other locations (waiting time for vehicles, customer service etc.). i got a good rate (which I need) but am travelling with two elderly folks so don't want too many inconveniences. any opinions? (i hope some good ones for the winnipeg location!!!) thanks.
dollar rental car - winnipeg
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 2 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 3 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 4 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 5 Golden BC
- 6 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 7 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 8 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail