has anyone used this particular location before. i've booked a car for next week and have recently heard two bad reviews about dollar at other locations (waiting time for vehicles, customer service etc.). i got a good rate (which I need) but am travelling with two elderly folks so don't want too many inconveniences. any opinions? (i hope some good ones for the winnipeg location!!!) thanks.
dollar rental car - winnipeg
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 +91-9001992787 no;1love marriage specialist babaji
- 2 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 3 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 4 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 5 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 6 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 7 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 8 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 9 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 10 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 11 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 12 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 13 2 days in Vancouver
- 14 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 15 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 16 8 days in NL
- 17 Montreal transportation pass
- 18 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 19 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 20 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 21 Newfoundland tent camping
- 22 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 23 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 24 Thousand Islands
- 25 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?