HEY GUYS, I AM JUST WANTING TO GO FOR A TRIP TO LAKE LOUISE, AND THE PLACES A AROUND THERE,
WE WILL BE FLYING FROM NEW ZEALAND, WE ARE PLANNING TO GO 6 NOV TILL THE END OF NOV , IS THERE ANY DOG SLEDDING OPEN AROUND THAT TIME.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 2 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 3 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 4 Best places in Toronto
- 5 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 6 Victoria, Canada
- 7 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 8 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 9 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 10 Newfoundland in early June
- 11 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 12 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 13 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 14 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 15 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 16 Nova Scotia in July
- 17 Cape Breton in early June
- 18 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 19 Magdalen Islands
- 20 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 21 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 22 Passport question for Int flight
- 23 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 24 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 25 Icefields Parkway