I need your help and guidance please!! We are flying from JFK to BUF on Feb 18th - Staying in Niagara 2 nights to do the typical tourist Falls stuff then...... What next?
We really really want to give ourselves the best opportunity to experience Aurora (I know its not guaranteed) and go dog sledding or snow mobiling. I have been looking at Yellowknife which ticks all the boxes but is a little tricky to get to (trains, taxis & flights). Were not afraid of the Feb temperatures and are open to any/all suggestions!
Can anyone suggest something a little easier to get to but still experience the above?
We are leaving Canada on 23rd for Vegas so only have 3 nights after Niagara. It maybe that Yellowstone is the best option but lets see what fun ideas you come up with. I have looked at Via Train to Winnipeg but not sure watching the scenery (as beautiful as it is) would excite us like the activities would?
Looking forward to your suggestions.....
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 I'm new here
- 2 J-n-K Services, Inc.
- 3 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 4 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 5 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 6 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 7 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 8 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 9 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 10 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 11 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 12 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 13 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 14 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 17 BC or Alberta drives
- 18 Torino in february
- 19 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 20 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 21 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 22 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 23 Skiing in Whistler
- 24 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 25 lodging in whistler