I need your help and guidance please!! We are flying from JFK to BUF on Feb 18th - Staying in Niagara 2 nights to do the typical tourist Falls stuff then...... What next?
We really really want to give ourselves the best opportunity to experience Aurora (I know its not guaranteed) and go dog sledding or snow mobiling. I have been looking at Yellowknife which ticks all the boxes but is a little tricky to get to (trains, taxis & flights). Were not afraid of the Feb temperatures and are open to any/all suggestions!
Can anyone suggest something a little easier to get to but still experience the above?
We are leaving Canada on 23rd for Vegas so only have 3 nights after Niagara. It maybe that Yellowstone is the best option but lets see what fun ideas you come up with. I have looked at Via Train to Winnipeg but not sure watching the scenery (as beautiful as it is) would excite us like the activities would?
Looking forward to your suggestions.....
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 car seat requirements in Canada for kids
- 2 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 3 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 4 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 5 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 6 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 9 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 10 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 11 Quebec to yarmouth
- 12 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 13 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 14 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 15 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 16 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 17 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 18 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 19 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 20 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 21 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 22 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 23 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics