I need your help and guidance please!! We are flying from JFK to BUF on Feb 18th - Staying in Niagara 2 nights to do the typical tourist Falls stuff then...... What next?
We really really want to give ourselves the best opportunity to experience Aurora (I know its not guaranteed) and go dog sledding or snow mobiling. I have been looking at Yellowknife which ticks all the boxes but is a little tricky to get to (trains, taxis & flights). Were not afraid of the Feb temperatures and are open to any/all suggestions!
Can anyone suggest something a little easier to get to but still experience the above?
We are leaving Canada on 23rd for Vegas so only have 3 nights after Niagara. It maybe that Yellowstone is the best option but lets see what fun ideas you come up with. I have looked at Via Train to Winnipeg but not sure watching the scenery (as beautiful as it is) would excite us like the activities would?
Looking forward to your suggestions.....
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Kechu: Tec^h SUPP0RT HP PRINTER CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Set up HP Printer*
- 2 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 3 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 4 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 5 Newfoundland in early June
- 6 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 7 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 8 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 9 Nova Scotia in July
- 10 Cape Breton in early June
- 11 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 12 Magdalen Islands
- 13 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 14 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 15 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 16 Passport question for Int flight
- 17 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 18 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 19 Icefields Parkway
- 20 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 21 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 22 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 23 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 24 Canadian Rockies (Banff, Yoho, Jasper) in July
- 25 Victoria, Canada