I need your help and guidance please!! We are flying from JFK to BUF on Feb 18th - Staying in Niagara 2 nights to do the typical tourist Falls stuff then...... What next?
We really really want to give ourselves the best opportunity to experience Aurora (I know its not guaranteed) and go dog sledding or snow mobiling. I have been looking at Yellowknife which ticks all the boxes but is a little tricky to get to (trains, taxis & flights). Were not afraid of the Feb temperatures and are open to any/all suggestions!
Can anyone suggest something a little easier to get to but still experience the above?
We are leaving Canada on 23rd for Vegas so only have 3 nights after Niagara. It maybe that Yellowstone is the best option but lets see what fun ideas you come up with. I have looked at Via Train to Winnipeg but not sure watching the scenery (as beautiful as it is) would excite us like the activities would?
Looking forward to your suggestions.....
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 × ⌘ @ ™ BUS97. COM × ⌘ @ ™ 바카라게임× ⌘ @ ™ ±바카라사이트주소
- 2 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 3 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 4 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 5 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 6 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 7 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 8 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 9 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 10 Temporary residency in Canada
- 11 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 12 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 13 water filtration
- 14 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 15 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 16 Western Canada in August
- 17 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 18 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 19 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 20 Jasper with two elderly
- 21 Dempster highway in early September
- 22 jasper
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 25 BC Ferries Experience Card