I need your help and guidance please!! We are flying from JFK to BUF on Feb 18th - Staying in Niagara 2 nights to do the typical tourist Falls stuff then...... What next?
We really really want to give ourselves the best opportunity to experience Aurora (I know its not guaranteed) and go dog sledding or snow mobiling. I have been looking at Yellowknife which ticks all the boxes but is a little tricky to get to (trains, taxis & flights). Were not afraid of the Feb temperatures and are open to any/all suggestions!
Can anyone suggest something a little easier to get to but still experience the above?
We are leaving Canada on 23rd for Vegas so only have 3 nights after Niagara. It maybe that Yellowstone is the best option but lets see what fun ideas you come up with. I have looked at Via Train to Winnipeg but not sure watching the scenery (as beautiful as it is) would excite us like the activities would?
Looking forward to your suggestions.....
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.trimplexeliteavis.com/leuxia-et-mastique/
- 2 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 3 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 4 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 5 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 6 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 8 March in Montreal?
- 9 Eastern Canada in December
- 10 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 11 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 12 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 13 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 14 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 15 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 16 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 17 Tofino
- 18 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 21 11th and 12th grade
- 22 Vancouver trip report!
- 23 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 24 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 25 Newfoundland itinerary help