I hope someone might be able to help.
I'm filling in my visa application form to go to Canada. I am English and currently living in the UK. My husband will be going to Vancouver to study so I am applying for an open work permit to accompany him as his spouse.
I was under the impression that because it's an open work permit, you do not need to have a job lined up (unlike regular work permits) but as I'm filling in the form it is asking me for my intended employment - the address, job title and brief description of duties but I was just planning to look for work when I arrived and so don't know any of that information yet.
Can anyone give me any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nous vendons subutex 2mg, 8mg, subuxone aux côtés d'autres pilules
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 5 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 6 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 7 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 8 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 9 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 10 Temporary residency in Canada
- 11 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 12 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 13 water filtration
- 14 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 15 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 16 Western Canada in August
- 17 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 18 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 19 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 20 Jasper with two elderly
- 21 Dempster highway in early September
- 22 jasper
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 25 BC Ferries Experience Card
Do I need work lined up for applying for an open work permit to Canada?