We are planning a trip to Cape Breton Island in June. We plan to travel on to Lunenburg for a night then the Digby area for 2 nights. We found a campground near the town of Digby which is walking distance to the town (may be called Digby campground). We also like the look of Parker's Cove campground near Annapolis Royal. Any suggestions on where to stay? What the towns are like? We have three kids (2-7yr olds and 1-5yr old). We like great food, maybe some music and pubs. Info about the area would be great, too. We love scenic drives and beaches. Thanks everyone for the feedback in advance.
Digby, Nova Scotia or Annapolis Royal?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 how to search for owls in winter
- 2 iPhone in Canada
- 3 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 4 Canada in winter
- 5 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 6 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 8 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 9 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 13 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 15 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 16 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 17 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 18 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 19 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 20 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise