We are planning a trip to Cape Breton Island in June. We plan to travel on to Lunenburg for a night then the Digby area for 2 nights. We found a campground near the town of Digby which is walking distance to the town (may be called Digby campground). We also like the look of Parker's Cove campground near Annapolis Royal. Any suggestions on where to stay? What the towns are like? We have three kids (2-7yr olds and 1-5yr old). We like great food, maybe some music and pubs. Info about the area would be great, too. We love scenic drives and beaches. Thanks everyone for the feedback in advance.
Digby, Nova Scotia or Annapolis Royal?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 3 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 4 Victoria
- 5 Help us see Vancouver island
- 6 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 7 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 8 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 9 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 10 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 11 NOTL weather in Sept
- 12 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 13 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 14 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 15 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 16 birthday trip
- 17 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 18 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 19 Best hikes in Banff
- 20 Hotels in Toronto
- 21 Advice trip to Canada
- 22 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 23 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 24 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?
- 25 Maritime Road Trip from Ottawa - HELP !