We are planning a trip to Cape Breton Island in June. We plan to travel on to Lunenburg for a night then the Digby area for 2 nights. We found a campground near the town of Digby which is walking distance to the town (may be called Digby campground). We also like the look of Parker's Cove campground near Annapolis Royal. Any suggestions on where to stay? What the towns are like? We have three kids (2-7yr olds and 1-5yr old). We like great food, maybe some music and pubs. Info about the area would be great, too. We love scenic drives and beaches. Thanks everyone for the feedback in advance.
Digby, Nova Scotia or Annapolis Royal?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 book your hotel before you travel
- 2 Who has made a Resolution to see the Red Sided Garter Snake Migration?
- 3 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 4 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 5 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 6 Help us see Vancouver island
- 7 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 8 Montreal Jazz Festival
- 9 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 10 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 11 Corporate party
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 14 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 15 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 16 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 17 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 18 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 19 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 20 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 21 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 22 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 23 2 days in Vancouver
- 24 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 25 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?