We are planning a trip to Cape Breton Island in June. We plan to travel on to Lunenburg for a night then the Digby area for 2 nights. We found a campground near the town of Digby which is walking distance to the town (may be called Digby campground). We also like the look of Parker's Cove campground near Annapolis Royal. Any suggestions on where to stay? What the towns are like? We have three kids (2-7yr olds and 1-5yr old). We like great food, maybe some music and pubs. Info about the area would be great, too. We love scenic drives and beaches. Thanks everyone for the feedback in advance.
Digby, Nova Scotia or Annapolis Royal?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 2 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 3 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 4 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 5 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 6 quebec
- 7 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 8 Alberta Wildfires
- 9 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 10 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 11 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 12 Niagara Falls Canada
- 13 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 14 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 15 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 16 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 17 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 18 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 19 Grouse or Whistler?
- 20 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 21 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 22 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 23 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 24 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August
- 25 Restaurants inWhistler