We are planning a trip to Cape Breton Island in June. We plan to travel on to Lunenburg for a night then the Digby area for 2 nights. We found a campground near the town of Digby which is walking distance to the town (may be called Digby campground). We also like the look of Parker's Cove campground near Annapolis Royal. Any suggestions on where to stay? What the towns are like? We have three kids (2-7yr olds and 1-5yr old). We like great food, maybe some music and pubs. Info about the area would be great, too. We love scenic drives and beaches. Thanks everyone for the feedback in advance.
Digby, Nova Scotia or Annapolis Royal?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 2 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 3 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 4 iPhone in Canada
- 5 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 6 Canada in winter
- 7 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 8 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 9 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 12 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 13 how to search for owls in winter
- 14 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 15 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 16 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 17 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 18 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 19 Victoria Dining
- 20 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 21 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 22 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 23 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 24 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 25 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC