We are planning a trip to Cape Breton Island in June. We plan to travel on to Lunenburg for a night then the Digby area for 2 nights. We found a campground near the town of Digby which is walking distance to the town (may be called Digby campground). We also like the look of Parker's Cove campground near Annapolis Royal. Any suggestions on where to stay? What the towns are like? We have three kids (2-7yr olds and 1-5yr old). We like great food, maybe some music and pubs. Info about the area would be great, too. We love scenic drives and beaches. Thanks everyone for the feedback in advance.
Digby, Nova Scotia or Annapolis Royal?
- 1 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 2 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 3 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 4 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 5 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 6 Calgary - Things to Do
- 7 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 8 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 9 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 10 Need help, can't decide
- 11 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 12 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 13 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 14 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 15 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 16 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 17 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 18 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 19 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 20 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 21 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 22 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 23 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 24 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 25 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary