We are planning a trip to Cape Breton Island in June. We plan to travel on to Lunenburg for a night then the Digby area for 2 nights. We found a campground near the town of Digby which is walking distance to the town (may be called Digby campground). We also like the look of Parker's Cove campground near Annapolis Royal. Any suggestions on where to stay? What the towns are like? We have three kids (2-7yr olds and 1-5yr old). We like great food, maybe some music and pubs. Info about the area would be great, too. We love scenic drives and beaches. Thanks everyone for the feedback in advance.
Digby, Nova Scotia or Annapolis Royal?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 season greetings
- 2 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 3 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise