Can anyone give me a view from their own experience concerning the Dempster Highway and whether it is suitable for a normal rental vehicle and what the drive is like? Is the Highway the same along its whole length? (Thanks but I have already visited all the relevant web sites.)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 2 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 3 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 4 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 5 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 6 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 7 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 8 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 9 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 10 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 11 Halifax-PEI
- 12 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 13 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 14 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 15 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 16 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 17 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 18 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 19 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 20 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 21 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 22 SIM Cards for the States and Canada
- 23 Victoria Dining
- 24 Banff and Jasper one week trip
- 25 NS and PEI with kids - please help with the road map