Hello all -
I have read many a post about the amazing tides on the Bay of Fundy, as well as several posts talking about the wonders of Lunenburg; thanks for all the information already! I wrote down all your suggestions about things to do/see/eat in Lunenburg, Mahone Bay, and Peggy's Cove, and I've checked the tide schedule for the dates we'll be there.
Here is my question: we will have 3 full days (not counting travel days) in Lunenburg around the beginning of September; is it feasible to take one of those days to go to the west side of Nova Scotia and see some of this intriguing tide action? I've seen suggestions for Wolfville, Hall's Harbor, Grand Pre, Margaretsville - is there any one in particular that stands out as the best experience, or the most easily reached from Lunenburg? We are willing to drive 2, maybe 3 hours each way if this is as awesome as everyone makes it sound!
Thanks again for all the help you've already provided -
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Temporary residency in Canada
- 2 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 3 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 4 water filtration
- 5 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 6 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 7 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 8 Western Canada in August
- 9 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 10 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 11 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 12 Jasper with two elderly
- 13 Dempster highway in early September
- 14 jasper
- 15 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 16 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 17 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 18 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 19 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 20 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 21 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 22 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 23 Banff
- 24 St John's, NL Camping?
- 25 Christmas in Quebec City
Hello all -