Hello all -
I have read many a post about the amazing tides on the Bay of Fundy, as well as several posts talking about the wonders of Lunenburg; thanks for all the information already! I wrote down all your suggestions about things to do/see/eat in Lunenburg, Mahone Bay, and Peggy's Cove, and I've checked the tide schedule for the dates we'll be there.
Here is my question: we will have 3 full days (not counting travel days) in Lunenburg around the beginning of September; is it feasible to take one of those days to go to the west side of Nova Scotia and see some of this intriguing tide action? I've seen suggestions for Wolfville, Hall's Harbor, Grand Pre, Margaretsville - is there any one in particular that stands out as the best experience, or the most easily reached from Lunenburg? We are willing to drive 2, maybe 3 hours each way if this is as awesome as everyone makes it sound!
Thanks again for all the help you've already provided -
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 2 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 3 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 4 Niagra Falls
- 5 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 6 First Time Trip to Canada
- 7 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 8 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 9 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 10 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 11 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 12 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 13 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 14 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 15 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 16 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 17 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 18 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 19 Road Trip to Calgary
- 20 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 21 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 22 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 23 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 24 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 25 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
Hello all -