Hello all -
I have read many a post about the amazing tides on the Bay of Fundy, as well as several posts talking about the wonders of Lunenburg; thanks for all the information already! I wrote down all your suggestions about things to do/see/eat in Lunenburg, Mahone Bay, and Peggy's Cove, and I've checked the tide schedule for the dates we'll be there.
Here is my question: we will have 3 full days (not counting travel days) in Lunenburg around the beginning of September; is it feasible to take one of those days to go to the west side of Nova Scotia and see some of this intriguing tide action? I've seen suggestions for Wolfville, Hall's Harbor, Grand Pre, Margaretsville - is there any one in particular that stands out as the best experience, or the most easily reached from Lunenburg? We are willing to drive 2, maybe 3 hours each way if this is as awesome as everyone makes it sound!
Thanks again for all the help you've already provided -
daytrip from Lunenburg to see tides?
Hello all -
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 2 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 3 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Alberta????
- 6 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 7 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 8 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 9 Wifi rental
- 10 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 11 Short term lodging
- 12 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 15 Vancouver top restaurant
- 16 Montreal Entertainment
- 17 Heli skiing in March
- 18 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 19 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 22 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 23 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 24 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 25 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.