Hello all -
I have read many a post about the amazing tides on the Bay of Fundy, as well as several posts talking about the wonders of Lunenburg; thanks for all the information already! I wrote down all your suggestions about things to do/see/eat in Lunenburg, Mahone Bay, and Peggy's Cove, and I've checked the tide schedule for the dates we'll be there.
Here is my question: we will have 3 full days (not counting travel days) in Lunenburg around the beginning of September; is it feasible to take one of those days to go to the west side of Nova Scotia and see some of this intriguing tide action? I've seen suggestions for Wolfville, Hall's Harbor, Grand Pre, Margaretsville - is there any one in particular that stands out as the best experience, or the most easily reached from Lunenburg? We are willing to drive 2, maybe 3 hours each way if this is as awesome as everyone makes it sound!
Thanks again for all the help you've already provided -
daytrip from Lunenburg to see tides?
Hello all -
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 North Vancouver Island
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 6 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 7 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 8 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 9 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 10 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 11 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 12 Need tips for this trip
- 13 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 14 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 17 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 18 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 19 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 20 Newfoundland questions
- 21 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 22 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 23 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!