Hello all -
I have read many a post about the amazing tides on the Bay of Fundy, as well as several posts talking about the wonders of Lunenburg; thanks for all the information already! I wrote down all your suggestions about things to do/see/eat in Lunenburg, Mahone Bay, and Peggy's Cove, and I've checked the tide schedule for the dates we'll be there.
Here is my question: we will have 3 full days (not counting travel days) in Lunenburg around the beginning of September; is it feasible to take one of those days to go to the west side of Nova Scotia and see some of this intriguing tide action? I've seen suggestions for Wolfville, Hall's Harbor, Grand Pre, Margaretsville - is there any one in particular that stands out as the best experience, or the most easily reached from Lunenburg? We are willing to drive 2, maybe 3 hours each way if this is as awesome as everyone makes it sound!
Thanks again for all the help you've already provided -
daytrip from Lunenburg to see tides?
Hello all -
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 iPhone in Canada
- 4 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 5 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 6 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 7 Victoria Dining
- 8 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove