Does anyone have any suggestions for day trips from Quebec City? We'll be based there for three nights (mid-September) and were thinking of leaving the city for a day to maybe go whale watching? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsuppdiet.com/image-revive-reviews/
- 2 http://health-wellnessworld.com/fierce-male-enhancement/
- 3 Quebec City in mid-November
- 4 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 5 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 6 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 7 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 8 Eastern Canada in December
- 9 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 10 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 11 Calgary
- 12 Tofino
- 13 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 14 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 15 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 16 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 17 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 18 Banff in October
- 19 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 20 Quebec City in autumn
- 21 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 22 Quebec City
- 23 Family ski holiday
- 24 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 25 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations