Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. We're from out West, and not much time spent here besides Niagara area. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 First family trip to Toronto.
- 2 Hotels in Quebec City
- 3 travel to Lake Louise
- 4 oes are seeing that after the age of 35, our p
- 5 Quebec City in January
- 6 Montreal in April
- 7 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 8 Corporate party
- 9 Quebec & Montreal + Wheelchair
- 10 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 11 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 12 Northern Lights
- 13 Flying from Toronto to London
- 14 Rental car
- 15 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 16 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 17 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 18 Cross country drive
- 19 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 20 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 21 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 22 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 23 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 24 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 25 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?