Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. We're from out West, and not much time spent here besides Niagara area. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 2 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 3 trip report Quebec City and Montreal
- 4 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 5 Best place for wedding flowers
- 6 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 7 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 8 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 9 Toronto Breakfast Places
- 10 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 11 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 12 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 13 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 14 hotel in vancouver
- 15 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 16 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 17 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 18 NH to Nova Scotia
- 19 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 20 Banff Area In October
- 21 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 22 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 23 Niagara Falls Advise
- 24 Ottawa recs?
- 25 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals