My 9-year-old daughter is an Anne of Green Gables fan. I am planning to take her to PEI in July or Aug. 2003. I've read about all the tacky stuff. What Anne sites/activities would you recommend?
Daughter is Green Gables fan -- recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Summer trip to Canadian Rockies and Glacier National Park
- 2 Vancouver and other places in August
- 3 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 4 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 5 North Vancouver Island
- 6 Rockies trip in June.
- 7 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 8 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 9 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 10 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 11 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 12 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 13 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 14 Need tips for this trip
- 15 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 16 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 19 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 20 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 21 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 22 Newfoundland questions
- 23 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 24 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 25 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area