I have 2 kids and am looking at 2 cottage rentals...one in Darnley and one in Summerside ....PEI.
We want a nice beach...will the beaches on the Summerside coast have rock?
Is the sand nicer on the Darnley side?
Any insight appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto to East Cost Road trip Advice
- 2 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 3 24 hours in Toronto
- 4 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 5 Ontario to PEI Roadtrip!
- 6 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 7 Vancouver 4 days
- 8 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 9 Trip to Tornoto
- 10 Marvellous Montreal
- 11 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 12 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 13 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 14 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 15 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 16 Gettinng around Jasper
- 17 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 18 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 19 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 20 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 21 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 22 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 23 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 24 Vancouver customs time??
- 25 Planning a trip to Winnipeg