I have 2 kids and am looking at 2 cottage rentals...one in Darnley and one in Summerside ....PEI.
We want a nice beach...will the beaches on the Summerside coast have rock?
Is the sand nicer on the Darnley side?
Any insight appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy passports,drivers licenses,IDs,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SSN
- 2 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 3 Half day in Vancouver
- 4 Insurance after a heart attack
- 5 Indian Summer (Montmorency Falls)
- 6 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 7 Budget travel deal Toronto-Ottawa-Montreal-Quebec City
- 8 What to see in IceField Parkway ?
- 9 Canadian Rockies: when to go, where to base?
- 10 good lobster roll
- 11 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 12 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 13 Suggest some best places to travel and accommodation facilities in Toronto
- 14 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 15 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 16 Montreal or Toronto?
- 17 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 18 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 19 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 20 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 21 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 22 Canada in Feb 2016
- 23 King City and surrounding
- 24 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 25 20 hour layover