A friend and I will be in PEI for about a week at the end of July (not sure when we'll be getting there, but we'll be leaving July 20th or 21st, after the Westpoint Lighthouse festival). We're toying around with the idea of biking around some areas PEI on the Confederation Trail (mainly from Charolettetown to Westpoint and/or Summerside to Westpoint and then from Westpoint to the Confedration Bridge or back to the bike rental to drop off the bikes). However, we are novice bikers, and might have our backpacks for some of the biking. Given our fitness level (average), the amount of time we have (a week max) etc, would it be doable to travel by bike around PEI by bike, or at least for the last three to fours days between Summerside, Westpoint and Charolettetown? Or are those distances just too far? If it is doable, does anyone know the average time it would take to travel between those areas?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 2 Skiing in Whistler
- 3 How to Eat Properly. for Your Best Digestion | Shaylagarland
- 4 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 5 lodging in whistler
- 6 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 7 BC or Alberta drives
- 8 Torino in february
- 9 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 10 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 13 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire