A friend and I will be in PEI for about a week at the end of July (not sure when we'll be getting there, but we'll be leaving July 20th or 21st, after the Westpoint Lighthouse festival). We're toying around with the idea of biking around some areas PEI on the Confederation Trail (mainly from Charolettetown to Westpoint and/or Summerside to Westpoint and then from Westpoint to the Confedration Bridge or back to the bike rental to drop off the bikes). However, we are novice bikers, and might have our backpacks for some of the biking. Given our fitness level (average), the amount of time we have (a week max) etc, would it be doable to travel by bike around PEI by bike, or at least for the last three to fours days between Summerside, Westpoint and Charolettetown? Or are those distances just too far? If it is doable, does anyone know the average time it would take to travel between those areas?
Thanks so much!
- 1 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 2 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 3 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 4 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 5 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 7 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 8 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 9 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 10 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 11 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 12 Calgary treats
- 13 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 14 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 15 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 16 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 17 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 18 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 19 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 20 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 21 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 22 Gros Morne accommodations
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls