A friend and I will be in PEI for about a week at the end of July (not sure when we'll be getting there, but we'll be leaving July 20th or 21st, after the Westpoint Lighthouse festival). We're toying around with the idea of biking around some areas PEI on the Confederation Trail (mainly from Charolettetown to Westpoint and/or Summerside to Westpoint and then from Westpoint to the Confedration Bridge or back to the bike rental to drop off the bikes). However, we are novice bikers, and might have our backpacks for some of the biking. Given our fitness level (average), the amount of time we have (a week max) etc, would it be doable to travel by bike around PEI by bike, or at least for the last three to fours days between Summerside, Westpoint and Charolettetown? Or are those distances just too far? If it is doable, does anyone know the average time it would take to travel between those areas?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.hitssupplements.com/virilax
- 2 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 March in Montreal?
- 6 Eastern Canada in December
- 7 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 8 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 9 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 10 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 11 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 12 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 13 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 14 Tofino
- 15 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 18 11th and 12th grade
- 19 Vancouver trip report!
- 20 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 21 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 22 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 23 looking to experience Canada by train
- 24 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 25 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia