A friend and I will be in PEI for about a week at the end of July (not sure when we'll be getting there, but we'll be leaving July 20th or 21st, after the Westpoint Lighthouse festival). We're toying around with the idea of biking around some areas PEI on the Confederation Trail (mainly from Charolettetown to Westpoint and/or Summerside to Westpoint and then from Westpoint to the Confedration Bridge or back to the bike rental to drop off the bikes). However, we are novice bikers, and might have our backpacks for some of the biking. Given our fitness level (average), the amount of time we have (a week max) etc, would it be doable to travel by bike around PEI by bike, or at least for the last three to fours days between Summerside, Westpoint and Charolettetown? Or are those distances just too far? If it is doable, does anyone know the average time it would take to travel between those areas?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 2 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 3 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 4 Quebec City in mid-November
- 5 Eastern Canada in December
- 6 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 7 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 8 Calgary
- 9 Tofino
- 10 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 11 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 12 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 13 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 14 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 15 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 16 Banff in October
- 17 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 18 Quebec City in autumn
- 19 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 20 Quebec City
- 21 Family ski holiday
- 22 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 23 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 24 Please help with BC itinerary
- 25 Travel through Chicago