We will have about 6 hours to drive our rental car to tour the area. It seems like we could go from Sydney to Ingonish area along Cabot trail, return along the same route back to Baddeck and then back to Sydney. My thinking is we could see some of the trail area and Baddeck sites and make it back to the ship in time. Any thoughts - is this a good plan or is there something better in 6 hours?
Cruising into Sydney, renting a car
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 2 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 3 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 4 Gaspe
- 5 Tours
- 6 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 7 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 8 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 9 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 10 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 11 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 12 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 13 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 14 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 15 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 16 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 17 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 18 Alberta Wildfires
- 19 Niagara Falls Canada
- 20 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 21 Fresh Fruit from US
- 22 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 23 quebec
- 24 Jet to Victoria
- 25 ottawa hotel and exhibit