I am planning to go from Montreal to Boston, and I will cross the border at Stanstead.
I have read that it is an unmanned crossing, so I would like to know if there is a specific procedure to report the crossing and avoid problems!
I have emailed to US authorities (webpage), but got no response.
Can anybody help me?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Niagra Falls
- 2 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 3 Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Errata
- 4 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 5 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 6 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 7 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 8 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 9 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 10 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 11 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 12 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 13 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 14 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 15 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 16 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 17 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 18 Road Trip to Calgary
- 19 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 20 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 21 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 22 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 23 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 24 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 25 Eating lobster