I am planning to go from Montreal to Boston, and I will cross the border at Stanstead.
I have read that it is an unmanned crossing, so I would like to know if there is a specific procedure to report the crossing and avoid problems!
I have emailed to US authorities (webpage), but got no response.
Can anybody help me?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Get glowing skin with nouvelle-beaute-serum
- 2 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 4 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 5 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 6 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 7 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 8 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 9 Skiing in Whistler
- 10 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 11 lodging in whistler
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 15 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 16 My Family Travle Vlog
- 17 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 18 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 19 What is famous in canada?
- 20 Looking for fellow travellers
- 21 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 22 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 23 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 24 Happy Canada Day
- 25 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice