I am planning to go from Montreal to Boston, and I will cross the border at Stanstead.
I have read that it is an unmanned crossing, so I would like to know if there is a specific procedure to report the crossing and avoid problems!
I have emailed to US authorities (webpage), but got no response.
Can anybody help me?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 3 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 4 Itinerary feedback, please
- 5 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 6 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 7 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 8 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 9 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 10 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 11 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 12 Best Way
- 13 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 14 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 15 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 16 Bay of Fundy
- 17 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 18 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 19 First trip to Vancouver
- 20 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 21 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 22 Alberta Trip_2017
- 23 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 24 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 25 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again