We are a family of 4 and we are contemplation the idea of moving from Montreal to Nelson, BC. We are planning on staying there for at least 6 months, starting end of Déc 2016.
As we will need a car up there, I am wondering if we should drive there, which route use, through the US and I90, or Canada? How safe are both options in Déc? The flight and the pourchase of a car in bc seem quitte à pricey option.
Thnaks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 COMCAST@password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*24/7
- 2 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 3 canadian outlets
- 4 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 5 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 6 Toronto to Gros Morne National Park
- 7 BC road trip advice
- 8 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 9 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 10 Ottawa transportation question
- 11 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 12 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 13 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 14 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 15 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 16 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 17 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 18 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 19 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 20 Traveling with your bike
- 21 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 22 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 23 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 24 Alberta Trip_2017
- 25 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY