We are a family of 4 and we are contemplation the idea of moving from Montreal to Nelson, BC. We are planning on staying there for at least 6 months, starting end of Déc 2016.
As we will need a car up there, I am wondering if we should drive there, which route use, through the US and I90, or Canada? How safe are both options in Déc? The flight and the pourchase of a car in bc seem quitte à pricey option.
Thnaks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 2 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 3 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 9 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 17 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Skiing in Whistler
- 19 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 20 lodging in whistler
- 21 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 22 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?