We are a family of 4 and we are contemplation the idea of moving from Montreal to Nelson, BC. We are planning on staying there for at least 6 months, starting end of Déc 2016.
As we will need a car up there, I am wondering if we should drive there, which route use, through the US and I90, or Canada? How safe are both options in Déc? The flight and the pourchase of a car in bc seem quitte à pricey option.
Thnaks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 2 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 3 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 4 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 5 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 8 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 9 Quebec to yarmouth
- 10 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 11 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 12 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 13 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 14 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 15 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 16 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 17 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 18 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 19 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 20 Pearson Airport logistics
- 21 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 22 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 25 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States