We are a family of 4 and we are contemplation the idea of moving from Montreal to Nelson, BC. We are planning on staying there for at least 6 months, starting end of Déc 2016.
As we will need a car up there, I am wondering if we should drive there, which route use, through the US and I90, or Canada? How safe are both options in Déc? The flight and the pourchase of a car in bc seem quitte à pricey option.
Thnaks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 2 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 3 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 4 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 5 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 6 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 7 Best Jasper Campground
- 8 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 9 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 10 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 11 Victoria in December
- 12 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 13 Opportunity for business loan
- 14 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 15 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 16 Nova Scotia - October
- 17 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 18 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 19 Across Canada by Train
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 22 Nova Scotia
- 23 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 24 Eating lobster
- 25 2 weeks self drive itinerary - NB & NS