We are a family of 4 and we are contemplation the idea of moving from Montreal to Nelson, BC. We are planning on staying there for at least 6 months, starting end of Déc 2016.
As we will need a car up there, I am wondering if we should drive there, which route use, through the US and I90, or Canada? How safe are both options in Déc? The flight and the pourchase of a car in bc seem quitte à pricey option.
Thnaks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with Yahoo Mail Customer Service No I 844 29I 6706 ?
- 2 Anyone familiar with Yahoo Mail Customer Service No I 844 29I 6706 ?
- 3 Anyone familiar with Yahoo Mail Customer Service No I 844 29I 6706 ?
- 4 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 5 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 6 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 7 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 8 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 9 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 10 Keltic Lodge
- 11 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 12 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 13 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 14 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 15 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 16 Icefields Parkway
- 17 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 18 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 21 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 22 Banff to Jasper and back
- 23 Canmore for a few days
- 24 The Canadian
- 25 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?