My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. We're hoping to see every province/territory in Canada (is it possible to access all territories?) and the Lower 48 United States. We have 6 months, June 2-Dec2. If anyone has any advice or tips, routes, destinations...anything...we'd love to hear back from you.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 US: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 2 VERIZON Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 4 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 5 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 6 Problem with the wisdom teeth while travelling
- 7 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 8 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 9 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 10 Victoria, Canada
- 11 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 12 Best places in Toronto
- 13 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 14 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 15 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 16 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 17 Newfoundland in early June
- 18 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 19 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 20 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 21 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 22 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 23 Nova Scotia in July
- 24 Cape Breton in early June
- 25 Magdalen Islands in early June