We are looking for a hotel or resort which would offer cross-country skiing and downhill skiing. Last year we went to Chateau Bromont which was lovely but not everyone in our family downhill skis - we were hoping to find a place where there would be cross country skiing as well.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 https://www.reddit.com/r/jareiuz/
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 4 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 5 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 6 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 7 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 8 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 9 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 10 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 11 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 12 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 13 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 14 Calgary Stampede
- 15 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 16 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 17 11 Day Road trip
- 18 Canada - 1st time
- 19 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 20 Halifax port restaurants
- 21 Natural Habitat Churchill Polar Bear Trips--Tundra Lodge & Hotel
- 22 Road Trip Help
- 23 12 Day Itinerary Nova Scotia
- 24 Return flight ticket cheaper than One Way
- 25 Grizzly Bears Campbell River