We are looking for a hotel or resort which would offer cross-country skiing and downhill skiing. Last year we went to Chateau Bromont which was lovely but not everyone in our family downhill skis - we were hoping to find a place where there would be cross country skiing as well.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 2 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 3 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 4 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 5 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 6 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 7 Icefields Parkway
- 8 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 9 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 10 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 11 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 12 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 13 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 14 Banff to Jasper and back
- 15 Canmore for a few days
- 16 Keltic Lodge
- 17 The Canadian
- 18 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 19 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 20 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 21 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 22 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 23 East to West, Roadtrip
- 24 Tent camping with a dog
- 25 Help with Victoria get away