We are looking for a hotel or resort which would offer cross-country skiing and downhill skiing. Last year we went to Chateau Bromont which was lovely but not everyone in our family downhill skis - we were hoping to find a place where there would be cross country skiing as well.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy Data-based Registered High Quality Real Documents.
- 2 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 3 Best shopping in both Quebec City and Montreal?
- 4 Mosquitoes in July?
- 5 Canada's East Coast - NS, PEI
- 6 Help w/ quick Lake Louise itinerary
- 7 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 8 Canada transportation
- 9 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 10 Alberta Warning
- 11 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 12 national parks of Newfoundland
- 13 Shopping favorites in Montreal?
- 14 Oceanfront accomodation?
- 15 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 16 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 17 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 18 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 19 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 20 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 21 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 22 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 23 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 24 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 25 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto