So, am I?
I was thinking of going at the end of this month for a week to Montreal and Quebec City, and saw some great deals on nice hotels and airfare.
Obviously there's a catch.
Weather.com lists the average highs and lows at -1 to -10 degrees F. I like the cold and would like to see the cities with snow, but that's mighty cold even for me.
So is it typically like that? Does it ever get into the teens or twenties in January?
I also thought of putting it off till late March for my b'day, but it appears to be only about 8 -10 degrees warmer. I could put it off till the warm weather, but I was looking for a cold weather getaway.
Has anyone ever been there at these times? Any advice? Thx.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 NORTON antivirus reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:627:6047 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 EPSON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 canadian outlets
- 4 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 5 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 6 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 7 Toronto to Gros Morne National Park
- 8 BC road trip advice
- 9 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 10 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 11 Ottawa transportation question
- 12 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 13 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 14 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 15 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 16 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 17 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 18 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 19 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 20 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 21 Traveling with your bike
- 22 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 23 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 24 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 25 Alberta Trip_2017
So, am I?