So, am I?
I was thinking of going at the end of this month for a week to Montreal and Quebec City, and saw some great deals on nice hotels and airfare.
Obviously there's a catch.
Weather.com lists the average highs and lows at -1 to -10 degrees F. I like the cold and would like to see the cities with snow, but that's mighty cold even for me.
So is it typically like that? Does it ever get into the teens or twenties in January?
I also thought of putting it off till late March for my b'day, but it appears to be only about 8 -10 degrees warmer. I could put it off till the warm weather, but I was looking for a cold weather getaway.
Has anyone ever been there at these times? Any advice? Thx.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 2 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 3 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 4 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 5 Best Jasper Campground
- 6 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 7 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 8 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 9 Victoria in December
- 10 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 11 Opportunity for business loan
- 12 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 13 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 14 Nova Scotia - October
- 15 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 16 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 17 Across Canada by Train
- 18 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 19 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 20 Nova Scotia
- 21 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 22 Eating lobster
- 23 2 weeks self drive itinerary - NB & NS
- 24 Old Montreal & Old Quebec in Sept
- 25 Pleasant Bay vs. Cheticamp as a west coast base on Cabot Trail
So, am I?