So, am I?
I was thinking of going at the end of this month for a week to Montreal and Quebec City, and saw some great deals on nice hotels and airfare.
Obviously there's a catch.
Weather.com lists the average highs and lows at -1 to -10 degrees F. I like the cold and would like to see the cities with snow, but that's mighty cold even for me.
So is it typically like that? Does it ever get into the teens or twenties in January?
I also thought of putting it off till late March for my b'day, but it appears to be only about 8 -10 degrees warmer. I could put it off till the warm weather, but I was looking for a cold weather getaway.
Has anyone ever been there at these times? Any advice? Thx.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 3 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 4 Itinerary feedback, please
- 5 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 6 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 7 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 8 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 9 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 10 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 11 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 12 Best Way
- 13 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 14 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 15 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 16 Bay of Fundy
- 17 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 18 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 19 First trip to Vancouver
- 20 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 21 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 22 Alberta Trip_2017
- 23 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 24 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 25 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
So, am I?