So, am I?
I was thinking of going at the end of this month for a week to Montreal and Quebec City, and saw some great deals on nice hotels and airfare.
Obviously there's a catch.
Weather.com lists the average highs and lows at -1 to -10 degrees F. I like the cold and would like to see the cities with snow, but that's mighty cold even for me.
So is it typically like that? Does it ever get into the teens or twenties in January?
I also thought of putting it off till late March for my b'day, but it appears to be only about 8 -10 degrees warmer. I could put it off till the warm weather, but I was looking for a cold weather getaway.
Has anyone ever been there at these times? Any advice? Thx.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/yuva-forever/
- 2 Escorts in Dubai+971501006403
- 3 performance athletes require a
- 4 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 5 Newfoundland in early June
- 6 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 7 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 8 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 9 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 10 Nova Scotia in July
- 11 Cape Breton in early June
- 12 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 13 Magdalen Islands
- 14 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 15 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 16 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 17 Passport question for Int flight
- 18 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 19 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 20 Icefields Parkway
- 21 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 22 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 23 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 24 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 25 Canadian Rockies (Banff, Yoho, Jasper) in July
So, am I?