So, am I?
I was thinking of going at the end of this month for a week to Montreal and Quebec City, and saw some great deals on nice hotels and airfare.
Obviously there's a catch.
Weather.com lists the average highs and lows at -1 to -10 degrees F. I like the cold and would like to see the cities with snow, but that's mighty cold even for me.
So is it typically like that? Does it ever get into the teens or twenties in January?
I also thought of putting it off till late March for my b'day, but it appears to be only about 8 -10 degrees warmer. I could put it off till the warm weather, but I was looking for a cold weather getaway.
Has anyone ever been there at these times? Any advice? Thx.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.stressfreebrains.com/focused-in-brain
- 2 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 3 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 4 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 5 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 6 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 7 Icefields Parkway
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 10 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 11 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 12 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 13 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 14 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 15 Banff to Jasper and back
- 16 Canmore for a few days
- 17 Keltic Lodge
- 18 The Canadian
- 19 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 20 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 21 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 22 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 23 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 24 East to West, Roadtrip
- 25 Tent camping with a dog
So, am I?