So, am I?
I was thinking of going at the end of this month for a week to Montreal and Quebec City, and saw some great deals on nice hotels and airfare.
Obviously there's a catch.
Weather.com lists the average highs and lows at -1 to -10 degrees F. I like the cold and would like to see the cities with snow, but that's mighty cold even for me.
So is it typically like that? Does it ever get into the teens or twenties in January?
I also thought of putting it off till late March for my b'day, but it appears to be only about 8 -10 degrees warmer. I could put it off till the warm weather, but I was looking for a cold weather getaway.
Has anyone ever been there at these times? Any advice? Thx.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 2 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 3 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 4 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 5 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 6 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 7 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 8 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 11 BC or Alberta drives
- 12 Torino in february
- 13 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 14 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 15 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 16 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 17 Skiing in Whistler
- 18 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 19 lodging in whistler
- 20 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 21 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 22 My Family Travle Vlog
- 23 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 24 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 25 What is famous in canada?
So, am I?