Had the opportunity to get to pei during the off-season when fewer people are around. I decided to go to a less visited and commercial area and ended up at Brackley Beach. While there I sayed at a place that enabled me to reach most of the golf courses on the Island. I am a golf fanatic - so I wanted a place that was fairly centralized. I came accross a great deal while driving up route 15. Centennial Cottages was offering 2 nights for $90.00 with the third night free. I stayed the three nights and was able to vist all my golf courses. If you want to benefit from their special - I don't know if their offering it in the Spring, but you may want to check their web-site at www.centennialcottages.ca
cottages pei centennial cottages
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 2 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 Adventures in Canada
- 5 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 6 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 7 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 8 NYC to Montreal by train
- 9 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 10 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 11 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 12 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 13 Where to stay in Banff?
- 14 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 15 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 16 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 17 Transport of cremated remains
- 18 Rockies trip in June.
- 19 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 20 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 21 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 22 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 23 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 24 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 25 boarder crossing question