Had the opportunity to get to pei during the off-season when fewer people are around. I decided to go to a less visited and commercial area and ended up at Brackley Beach. While there I sayed at a place that enabled me to reach most of the golf courses on the Island. I am a golf fanatic - so I wanted a place that was fairly centralized. I came accross a great deal while driving up route 15. Centennial Cottages was offering 2 nights for $90.00 with the third night free. I stayed the three nights and was able to vist all my golf courses. If you want to benefit from their special - I don't know if their offering it in the Spring, but you may want to check their web-site at www.centennialcottages.ca
cottages pei centennial cottages
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Northwest Territories in the summer
- 2 Summer trip to Canadian Rockies and Glacier National Park
- 3 Vancouver and other places in August
- 4 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 5 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 6 North Vancouver Island
- 7 Rockies trip in June.
- 8 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 9 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 10 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 11 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 12 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 13 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 14 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 15 Need tips for this trip
- 16 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 17 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 20 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 21 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 22 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 23 Newfoundland questions
- 24 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 25 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?