Would appreciate any help on finding nice cottage on PEI. Would like to be close but not too close to Cavendish. This is for family with 2 girls 7 and 10. Thanks
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Real Quality fake passports, driver's licenses, visas
- 2 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 3 Tourist wants to sightsee in TO on Christmas
- 4 Season greetings
- 5 Montreal Comedy Festival in July 2014
- 6 Parking in Montreal
- 7 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 8 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Golden BC
- 12 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 13 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 14 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 15 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 16 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 17 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 18 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 19 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 20 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 21 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 22 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 23 Golden, British Columbia
- 24 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 25 Canadian Rockies Trip Report: