We've decided (yes, very late) that we'd like to head out to the east coast the last week of the month. We've never been to Maine either, so were thinking somewhere on the Bay of Fundy near the border. But we are easy. At this point, we are looking for city andcottage rental suggestions. Can you share your experiences with the area?
What are some of your favourite places and things in the Bay of Fundy (I know, quite an open question, but the trip planning is still in its early stages).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Newfoundland in July
- 2 Jasper
- 3 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 6 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 7 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 8 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 9 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 10 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 11 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 12 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 13 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 14 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 15 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 16 Calgary Stampede
- 17 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 18 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 19 11 Day Road trip
- 20 Canada - 1st time
- 21 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 22 Halifax port restaurants
- 23 Natural Habitat Churchill Polar Bear Trips--Tundra Lodge & Hotel
- 24 Road Trip Help
- 25 12 Day Itinerary Nova Scotia