We've decided (yes, very late) that we'd like to head out to the east coast the last week of the month. We've never been to Maine either, so were thinking somewhere on the Bay of Fundy near the border. But we are easy. At this point, we are looking for city andcottage rental suggestions. Can you share your experiences with the area?
What are some of your favourite places and things in the Bay of Fundy (I know, quite an open question, but the trip planning is still in its early stages).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/provillus/
- 2 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 3 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 4 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 5 Traveling with ashes
- 6 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 7 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 8 Vancouver 3 days
- 9 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 10 Vancouver without a Car
- 11 Whistler
- 12 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 13 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 14 Intro
- 15 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 16 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 17 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 18 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 19 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 20 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 21 Need help in rain!
- 22 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 23 Rv Campground trip
- 24 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 25 Weather September/October