We've decided (yes, very late) that we'd like to head out to the east coast the last week of the month. We've never been to Maine either, so were thinking somewhere on the Bay of Fundy near the border. But we are easy. At this point, we are looking for city andcottage rental suggestions. Can you share your experiences with the area?
What are some of your favourite places and things in the Bay of Fundy (I know, quite an open question, but the trip planning is still in its early stages).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 2 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 5 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 6 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 7 Quebec to yarmouth
- 8 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 9 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 10 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 11 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 12 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 13 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 14 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 15 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 16 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 17 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 18 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 19 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 20 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 21 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 22 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 23 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 24 Pearson Airport logistics
- 25 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?