We've decided (yes, very late) that we'd like to head out to the east coast the last week of the month. We've never been to Maine either, so were thinking somewhere on the Bay of Fundy near the border. But we are easy. At this point, we are looking for city andcottage rental suggestions. Can you share your experiences with the area?
What are some of your favourite places and things in the Bay of Fundy (I know, quite an open question, but the trip planning is still in its early stages).
Cottage by the ocean...
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies to Vancouver
- 2 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 3 Coach class Canadian Via
- 4 Honeymoon destination
- 5 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 6 season greetings
- 7 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 8 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 9 Toronto: where to stay?
- 10 Alberta????
- 11 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 12 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 13 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 14 Wifi rental
- 15 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 16 Short term lodging
- 17 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 18 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 19 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 20 Vancouver top restaurant
- 21 Montreal Entertainment
- 22 Heli skiing in March
- 23 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 24 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 25 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food