We've decided (yes, very late) that we'd like to head out to the east coast the last week of the month. We've never been to Maine either, so were thinking somewhere on the Bay of Fundy near the border. But we are easy. At this point, we are looking for city andcottage rental suggestions. Can you share your experiences with the area?
What are some of your favourite places and things in the Bay of Fundy (I know, quite an open question, but the trip planning is still in its early stages).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 pechua AOL MAIL : Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL 24*7
- 2 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 3 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 4 Newfoundland in early June
- 5 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 6 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 7 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 8 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 9 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 10 Nova Scotia in July
- 11 Cape Breton in early June
- 12 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 13 Magdalen Islands
- 14 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 15 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 16 Passport question for Int flight
- 17 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 18 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 19 Icefields Parkway
- 20 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 21 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 22 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 23 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 24 Canadian Rockies (Banff, Yoho, Jasper) in July
- 25 Victoria, Canada