We've decided (yes, very late) that we'd like to head out to the east coast the last week of the month. We've never been to Maine either, so were thinking somewhere on the Bay of Fundy near the border. But we are easy. At this point, we are looking for city andcottage rental suggestions. Can you share your experiences with the area?
What are some of your favourite places and things in the Bay of Fundy (I know, quite an open question, but the trip planning is still in its early stages).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 2 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 3 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 4 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 5 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 6 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 7 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 8 Temporary residency in Canada
- 9 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 10 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 11 water filtration
- 12 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 13 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 14 Western Canada in August
- 15 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 16 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 17 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 18 Jasper with two elderly
- 19 Dempster highway in early September
- 20 jasper
- 21 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 22 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 23 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 24 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 25 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable