I'd greatly appreciate hearing from anyone who flew to Newfoundland from the US last summer which airline you used; what you paid for the flight; how far in advance you reserved; and how pleased you were with your arrangements. We're going next summer and thinking about when to make our move. Specifically we want to fly into St. John's and out from Deer Lake (seems to cost the same as the simple round trip to St. Johns) from Kansas City but I'd be interested in any U.S. points of departure. Thanks very much.
Costs of flying from US to Newfoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 2 Toronto: where to stay?
- 3 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 4 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 5 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 10 Heli skiing in March
- 11 Toronto lodgings
- 12 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 13 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 14 rockies in september
- 15 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 Viking Trail
- 18 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 19 Quebec City trip.report
- 20 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 21 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 22 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 25 Victoria Dining