I'd greatly appreciate hearing from anyone who flew to Newfoundland from the US last summer which airline you used; what you paid for the flight; how far in advance you reserved; and how pleased you were with your arrangements. We're going next summer and thinking about when to make our move. Specifically we want to fly into St. John's and out from Deer Lake (seems to cost the same as the simple round trip to St. Johns) from Kansas City but I'd be interested in any U.S. points of departure. Thanks very much.
Costs of flying from US to Newfoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 2 Victoria BC -What to do; What to watch out for
- 3 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 4 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 5 Adventures in Canada
- 6 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 7 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 8 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 9 NYC to Montreal by train
- 10 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 11 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 12 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 13 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 14 Where to stay in Banff?
- 15 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 16 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 17 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 18 Transport of cremated remains
- 19 Rockies trip in June.
- 20 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 21 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 22 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 23 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 24 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 25 7 Days in Newfoundland