We are from the UK and by using our air miles we hope to visit relatives in London, Ontario in May/June/July 2012. We would like to extend our trip with a visit to Quebec, Montreal, Ottawa etc. We are looking for a 7/12 day coach tour or possible cruise?? We would like the trip to start and finish in London or Toronto if possible but we are open to any idea? if its a cruise maybe we could return to UK from another city ie NYC, Boston, Montreal tec.
coach tour or cruise of quebec, montreal etc from london or toronto
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Golden BC
- 2 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 5 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 6 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 7 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 8 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail