Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 2 Taking a bus from Toronto to Ottawa then on to Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 Layover In Toronto
- 4 Banff, Jasper with one year old
- 5 Need to fill in trip plans with one more destination near Vancouver
- 6 Getting to downtown from Brossard
- 7 Aging can now be Defeated Naturally
- 8 review of hotel in Montral
- 9 Montreal Questions
- 10 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 11 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec
- 12 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 13 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 14 Embassy suite Niagara falls, how far is the walk to the casino?
- 15 Waterton National Park
- 16 Economy vs business on VIA rail?
- 17 How do I get from Calgary to Glacier National Park or near by?
- 18 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 19 Restaurant with amazing view (and decent food) Whistler
- 20 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 21 Romantic destination in Canada
- 22 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 23 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 24 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 25 Vancouver
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls