Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 알라딘릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 3 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 4 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 5 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 6 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 8 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 9 Victoria Island
- 10 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 11 Accommodation in halifax
- 12 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 13 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 14 Two week taster
- 15 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 16 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 17 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 18 Translink and itinerary questions
- 19 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 20 Montreal Restaurants
- 21 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 22 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 23 Bay of Fundy
- 24 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 25 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls