Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 2 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 3 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 4 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 5 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 6 Temporary residency in Canada
- 7 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 8 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 9 water filtration
- 10 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 11 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 12 Western Canada in August
- 13 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 14 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 15 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 16 Jasper with two elderly
- 17 Dempster highway in early September
- 18 jasper
- 19 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 20 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 21 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 22 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 23 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 24 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 25 Whistler Shuttle Bus
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls