Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 2 Honeymoon destination
- 3 Rockies to Vancouver
- 4 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 5 Coach class Canadian Via
- 6 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 7 season greetings
- 8 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 9 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 10 Toronto: where to stay?
- 11 Alberta????
- 12 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 13 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 14 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 15 Wifi rental
- 16 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 17 Short term lodging
- 18 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 19 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 20 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 21 Vancouver top restaurant
- 22 Montreal Entertainment
- 23 Heli skiing in March
- 24 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental