Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination of nature (we love it), driving (not too much ), some shopping (my wife definitely loves it ) and cities.
My first thought was to do the following: NY -> Corning -> Niagra Falls -> Toronto ->Kingston -> Thousand Islands -> Vermont -> New Hampshire -> NY. Also visiting Montreol and Boston could be nice but it was clear that it is too much.
After second thought it seems to me that we will spend most of the time driving, and as it says "Grasp all, lose all".
So instead i am trying to build an alternative nice 8 days trip and would appreciate help on it.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 camp vs rentals
- 2 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 3 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 4 Fave active things to do in Vancouver?
- 5 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 6 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 7 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 9 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 10 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 11 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 12 Traveling with ashes
- 13 Vancouver 3 days
- 14 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 15 Vancouver without a Car
- 16 Whistler
- 17 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 18 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 19 Intro
- 20 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 21 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 22 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 23 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 24 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 25 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls