Recently I heard that not only is Oka a great place for cheese but that near by St. Joseph du lac is the place to go for cider. I'd like to learn more details from anyone who has been there. Is it a good day trip or weekend destination in July? What are the towns like? Is it a touristy area with shops etc. What is the best way to get there from Ottawa?
Cider in St. Joseph du lac
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 2 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 3 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Northern Lights
- 8 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 9 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 11 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 12 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 13 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 14 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 15 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 16 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 17 how to search for owls in winter
- 18 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 19 Help us see Vancouver island
- 20 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 21 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 22 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 23 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 24 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 25 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI