Recently I heard that not only is Oka a great place for cheese but that near by St. Joseph du lac is the place to go for cider. I'd like to learn more details from anyone who has been there. Is it a good day trip or weekend destination in July? What are the towns like? Is it a touristy area with shops etc. What is the best way to get there from Ottawa?
Cider in St. Joseph du lac
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 2 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 3 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 4 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 5 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 6 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 7 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 8 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 9 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 10 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 11 Halifax-PEI
- 12 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 13 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 14 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 15 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 16 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 17 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 18 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 19 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 20 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 21 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 22 SIM Cards for the States and Canada
- 23 Victoria Dining
- 24 Banff and Jasper one week trip
- 25 NS and PEI with kids - please help with the road map