My mother wants to travel to Churchill to see the polar bears, but is a bit concerned about the $4000 price tag of most package tours (at least the ones she has found on the web). Are there more economical tours out there? She's not much into doing it herself.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 2 how to search for owls in winter
- 3 iPhone in Canada
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 Canada in winter
- 6 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 8 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 9 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 13 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 15 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 16 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 17 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 18 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 19 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 20 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise