My mother wants to travel to Churchill to see the polar bears, but is a bit concerned about the $4000 price tag of most package tours (at least the ones she has found on the web). Are there more economical tours out there? She's not much into doing it herself.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 2 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 3 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 4 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 5 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 6 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 7 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 8 Car Service in Toronto
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 11 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Niagara Falls Canada
- 14 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 15 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 16 Fresh Fruit from US
- 17 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 18 quebec
- 19 Jet to Victoria
- 20 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 21 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 22 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 23 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 24 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 25 One Day in Niagra falls with kids