My mother wants to travel to Churchill to see the polar bears, but is a bit concerned about the $4000 price tag of most package tours (at least the ones she has found on the web). Are there more economical tours out there? She's not much into doing it herself.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 2 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 3 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 4 Help us see Vancouver island
- 5 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 6 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 7 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 8 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 9 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 10 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 11 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 12 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 13 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 14 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 15 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 16 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 17 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 18 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 19 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 20 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 21 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 22 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 23 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 24 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 25 Halifax-PEI