My son would be 8 year old when we travel to Canadian rockies.
In US, it is not a must to have the child in a booster seat, once he/she turns 8.
As long as he is wearing a seat belt there are no other requirements.
Is it the same in Canada? or do we need to check in a booster seat?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 2 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 3 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 7 March in Montreal?
- 8 Eastern Canada in December
- 9 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 10 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 11 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 12 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 13 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 14 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 15 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 16 Tofino
- 17 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 18 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 19 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 20 11th and 12th grade
- 21 Vancouver trip report!
- 22 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 23 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 24 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 25 looking to experience Canada by train