My son would be 8 year old when we travel to Canadian rockies.
In US, it is not a must to have the child in a booster seat, once he/she turns 8.
As long as he is wearing a seat belt there are no other requirements.
Is it the same in Canada? or do we need to check in a booster seat?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Best unique meals in Toronto?
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 6 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 7 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 8 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 9 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea