My son would be 8 year old when we travel to Canadian rockies.
In US, it is not a must to have the child in a booster seat, once he/she turns 8.
As long as he is wearing a seat belt there are no other requirements.
Is it the same in Canada? or do we need to check in a booster seat?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4us.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 4 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 5 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 6 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 7 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 8 Best Jasper Campground
- 9 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 10 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 11 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 12 Victoria in December
- 13 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 14 Opportunity for business loan
- 15 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 16 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 17 Nova Scotia - October
- 18 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 19 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 20 Across Canada by Train
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 23 Nova Scotia
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Eating lobster