My son would be 8 year old when we travel to Canadian rockies.
In US, it is not a must to have the child in a booster seat, once he/she turns 8.
As long as he is wearing a seat belt there are no other requirements.
Is it the same in Canada? or do we need to check in a booster seat?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.mindextra.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 3 45th Birthday Getaway
- 4 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 5 Montreal & Quebec City - June/July
- 6 Layover in Toronto
- 7 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 8 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 9 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 10 Icefields Parkway
- 11 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 12 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 13 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 14 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 15 Keltic Lodge
- 16 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 17 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 18 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 19 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 20 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 21 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 22 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 23 Banff to Jasper and back
- 24 Canmore for a few days
- 25 The Canadian