We will be in Alberta and BC for just one month, and want to call home (USA)
without having to pay 70 dollars for this one month, from our Verizon Cell phones.
Need help on getting a better deal.
THANK YOU fodorite friends.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 2 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 3 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 4 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 5 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 6 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 7 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 8 Skiing in Whistler
- 9 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 10 lodging in whistler
- 11 BC or Alberta drives
- 12 Torino in february
- 13 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 14 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 15 My Family Travle Vlog
- 16 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 17 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 18 What is famous in canada?
- 19 Looking for fellow travellers
- 20 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 21 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 22 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 23 Happy Canada Day
- 24 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 25 Across Canada by Train