We will be in Alberta and BC for just one month, and want to call home (USA)
without having to pay 70 dollars for this one month, from our Verizon Cell phones.
Need help on getting a better deal.
THANK YOU fodorite friends.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Gaining Muscle The Easy Way
- 2 Vancouver hotel question
- 3 Banff in October
- 4 Travel through Chicago
- 5 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 6 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 7 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 8 quebec city and wine route
- 9 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 10 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 11 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 12 Please help with BC itinerary
- 13 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 14 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 15 Victoria?
- 16 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 17 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 18 Calgary
- 19 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 20 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 21 Cape Breton Trip
- 22 Fall foliage trip -Quebec vs New England
- 23 Toronto - Niagara transportation
- 24 how long will it take to clear customs in FCO airport italy
- 25 Marvellous Montreal