We will be in Alberta and BC for just one month, and want to call home (USA)
without having to pay 70 dollars for this one month, from our Verizon Cell phones.
Need help on getting a better deal.
THANK YOU fodorite friends.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 24 hours in Toronto
- 2 Ontario to PEI Roadtrip!
- 3 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 4 Vancouver 4 days
- 5 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 6 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 7 Trip to Tornoto
- 8 Marvellous Montreal
- 9 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 10 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 11 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 12 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 13 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 14 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 15 Gettinng around Jasper
- 16 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 17 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 18 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 19 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 20 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 21 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 22 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 23 Vancouver customs time??
- 24 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 25 Cell Phones in Canada