I am trying organize a boating trip for our family of five. We have never done this type of vacation and are overwhelmed. Ideally, we would charter a boat large enough to sleep our family of five and a captain. We are looking for advice on boating companies, as well as trip suggestions for 3 - 4 days on the water which would appeal to teenagers as well as my water/fishing/surfing/scuba-ing husband. We are planning to follow with a few days over in Tofino to round out the water/sun/fun vacation. As we are complete beginners - any sage advice would be welcome......
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://buysupplementsreview.com/garcinia-ultra-slim-trim/
- 2 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/protogen/
- 3 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 4 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/defi-collagen-serum/
- 5 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 6 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 9 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 10 Small group tour for my parents
- 11 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 12 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 13 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 14 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 15 Itinerary feedback, please
- 16 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 17 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 18 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 19 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 20 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 21 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 22 Best Way
- 23 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 24 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 25 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island