I am trying organize a boating trip for our family of five. We have never done this type of vacation and are overwhelmed. Ideally, we would charter a boat large enough to sleep our family of five and a captain. We are looking for advice on boating companies, as well as trip suggestions for 3 - 4 days on the water which would appeal to teenagers as well as my water/fishing/surfing/scuba-ing husband. We are planning to follow with a few days over in Tofino to round out the water/sun/fun vacation. As we are complete beginners - any sage advice would be welcome......
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 which can work in a one hundred% symptom-free mode
- 2 Quebec City in January
- 3 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 4 Corporate party
- 5 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 6 Hotels in Quebec City
- 7 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 8 Northern Lights
- 9 Flying from Toronto to London
- 10 Rental car
- 11 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 12 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 13 Montreal in April
- 14 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 15 Cross country drive
- 16 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 17 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 18 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 19 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 20 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 21 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 22 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 23 First family trip to Toronto.
- 24 Calgary Stampede
- 25 2 days in Vancouver
chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island