I am trying organize a boating trip for our family of five. We have never done this type of vacation and are overwhelmed. Ideally, we would charter a boat large enough to sleep our family of five and a captain. We are looking for advice on boating companies, as well as trip suggestions for 3 - 4 days on the water which would appeal to teenagers as well as my water/fishing/surfing/scuba-ing husband. We are planning to follow with a few days over in Tofino to round out the water/sun/fun vacation. As we are complete beginners - any sage advice would be welcome......
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 타짜바카라┗➬┫NDS43。ZZ。AM┣➬┓슈퍼카지노타짜바카라
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 5 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 6 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 7 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 8 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 9 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 10 Temporary residency in Canada
- 11 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 12 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 13 water filtration
- 14 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 15 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 16 Western Canada in August
- 17 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 18 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 19 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 20 Jasper with two elderly
- 21 Dempster highway in early September
- 22 jasper
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 25 BC Ferries Experience Card
chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island