My husband will be in Toronto for about 30 hours by himself. He (and I) likes museums, anything to do with water and boats, funky streets and casual restaurants with good food. I have been searching for a hotel in the heart of "everything" but I'm having a hard time visualizing the city and figuring out what would give him the easiest access to "everything". Mid-range price, clean, safe would be perfect. I read the NY Times article posted on the Canada site but then there seemed to be a lot of criticism of what was written. Thanks for any advice.
Central Hotel in Toronto
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 2 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 3 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 4 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 5 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 6 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 7 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 8 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 9 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 10 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 11 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 12 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 13 2 days in Vancouver
- 14 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 15 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 16 8 days in NL
- 17 Montreal transportation pass
- 18 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 19 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 20 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 21 Newfoundland tent camping
- 22 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 23 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 24 Thousand Islands
- 25 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?