My husband will be in Toronto for about 30 hours by himself. He (and I) likes museums, anything to do with water and boats, funky streets and casual restaurants with good food. I have been searching for a hotel in the heart of "everything" but I'm having a hard time visualizing the city and figuring out what would give him the easiest access to "everything". Mid-range price, clean, safe would be perfect. I read the NY Times article posted on the Canada site but then there seemed to be a lot of criticism of what was written. Thanks for any advice.
Central Hotel in Toronto
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 North Vancouver Island
- 2 Rockies trip in June.
- 3 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 4 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 5 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 6 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 7 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 8 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 9 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 10 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 Need tips for this trip
- 12 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 13 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 16 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 17 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 18 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 19 Newfoundland questions
- 20 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 21 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 22 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 25 Montreal/Toronto