We're thinking of going on a Carnival Cruise to Canada with my daughters this summer. I really want to see Nova Scotia and we're thinking that a cruise may be a good option, since the cost of the cruise would be the same as a plane ticket there!
Has anyone ever been on one of these cruises? I've cruised before and do not love it, but I'm sure my daughters will. I also VERY much want to see Bay of Fundy and Nova Scotia. Do you think we would get a good "fix" of both places?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 2 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 3 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 4 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 5 Itinerary feedback, please
- 6 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 7 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 8 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 9 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 10 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 11 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 12 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 13 Best Way
- 14 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 15 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 16 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 17 Bay of Fundy
- 18 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 19 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 20 First trip to Vancouver
- 21 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 22 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 23 Alberta Trip_2017
- 24 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 25 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries