We're thinking of going on a Carnival Cruise to Canada with my daughters this summer. I really want to see Nova Scotia and we're thinking that a cruise may be a good option, since the cost of the cruise would be the same as a plane ticket there!
Has anyone ever been on one of these cruises? I've cruised before and do not love it, but I'm sure my daughters will. I also VERY much want to see Bay of Fundy and Nova Scotia. Do you think we would get a good "fix" of both places?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 2 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 3 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 4 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 5 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 6 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 7 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 8 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 9 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 10 Long Weekend Toronto
- 11 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 12 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 13 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 14 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 15 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 16 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 17 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 18 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 19 My first trip to Toronto
- 20 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 21 Shuttle service from YYZ
- 22 East Coast Road trip from Ottawa to NB, PEI, NS (14 days door-to-door)
- 23 Visa required in Victoria for 6 hour cruise ship stop?
- 24 Cross border rental
- 25 Day or Weekend trips from Toronto