We're thinking of going on a Carnival Cruise to Canada with my daughters this summer. I really want to see Nova Scotia and we're thinking that a cruise may be a good option, since the cost of the cruise would be the same as a plane ticket there!
Has anyone ever been on one of these cruises? I've cruised before and do not love it, but I'm sure my daughters will. I also VERY much want to see Bay of Fundy and Nova Scotia. Do you think we would get a good "fix" of both places?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Traveling with your bike
- 3 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 4 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 5 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 6 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 7 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 8 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 9 Alberta Trip_2017
- 10 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 11 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 12 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 13 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 14 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 15 Baseball
- 16 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 17 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 18 Transportation from airport for 7
- 19 calgary to vancover 10days
- 20 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 21 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days
- 22 Tour to New Foundland
- 23 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 24 Manitoulin Island - Ontario, Canada
- 25 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days