Three ladies flying to Gander Nfld. from T.O.(live on Georgian Bay) andheading to Gros Morne.first thinking of a trailer rental($59.per nt. for three days or B.and B. in Rocky Harbour. trying to put together cheap trip but not miss the good stuff.Would like to drive to Viking settlement after but will that be too much time spent driving and mileage. We will fly out of St.Johns. One lady is 24...not too fit and two are early fifties who love to hike.Our wish list of things to see....whales, icebergs, puffins, Gros Morne-hiking/boat tour, St.Mary's, We are renting a car in Gander and dropping off St.John's to fly home. 13 days(two spent on plane travel Rental car$700.00!! think maybe"rent a wreck"could be cheaper.Torbay, saw a B.and B.would that be good when in St.John's
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 6 Where to stay in Banff?
- 7 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 8 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 9 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 10 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 11 Transport of cremated remains
- 12 Rockies trip in June.
- 13 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 14 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 15 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 16 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 17 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 18 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 19 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 20 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 21 boarder crossing question
- 22 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 23 Calgary hotel help needed
- 24 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 25 a week in St John's, NL