Three ladies flying to Gander Nfld. from T.O.(live on Georgian Bay) andheading to Gros Morne.first thinking of a trailer rental($59.per nt. for three days or B.and B. in Rocky Harbour. trying to put together cheap trip but not miss the good stuff.Would like to drive to Viking settlement after but will that be too much time spent driving and mileage. We will fly out of St.Johns. One lady is 24...not too fit and two are early fifties who love to hike.Our wish list of things to see....whales, icebergs, puffins, Gros Morne-hiking/boat tour, St.Mary's, We are renting a car in Gander and dropping off St.John's to fly home. 13 days(two spent on plane travel Rental car$700.00!! think maybe"rent a wreck"could be cheaper.Torbay, saw a B.and B.would that be good when in St.John's
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 season greetings
- 2 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 3 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise