Three ladies flying to Gander Nfld. from T.O.(live on Georgian Bay) andheading to Gros Morne.first thinking of a trailer rental($59.per nt. for three days or B.and B. in Rocky Harbour. trying to put together cheap trip but not miss the good stuff.Would like to drive to Viking settlement after but will that be too much time spent driving and mileage. We will fly out of St.Johns. One lady is 24...not too fit and two are early fifties who love to hike.Our wish list of things to see....whales, icebergs, puffins, Gros Morne-hiking/boat tour, St.Mary's, We are renting a car in Gander and dropping off St.John's to fly home. 13 days(two spent on plane travel Rental car$700.00!! think maybe"rent a wreck"could be cheaper.Torbay, saw a B.and B.would that be good when in St.John's
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver and other places in August
- 2 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 3 North Vancouver Island
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 6 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 7 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 8 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 9 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 10 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 11 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 12 Need tips for this trip
- 13 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 14 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 17 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 18 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 19 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 20 Newfoundland questions
- 21 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 22 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 23 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!