Three ladies flying to Gander Nfld. from T.O.(live on Georgian Bay) andheading to Gros Morne.first thinking of a trailer rental($59.per nt. for three days or B.and B. in Rocky Harbour. trying to put together cheap trip but not miss the good stuff.Would like to drive to Viking settlement after but will that be too much time spent driving and mileage. We will fly out of St.Johns. One lady is 24...not too fit and two are early fifties who love to hike.Our wish list of things to see....whales, icebergs, puffins, Gros Morne-hiking/boat tour, St.Mary's, We are renting a car in Gander and dropping off St.John's to fly home. 13 days(two spent on plane travel Rental car$700.00!! think maybe"rent a wreck"could be cheaper.Torbay, saw a B.and B.would that be good when in St.John's
View all Canada activity »
- 1 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 2 For Sell Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards,Birth Certificates and more!
- 3 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 4 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 5 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 6 Parking in Montreal
- 7 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Golden BC
- 10 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 11 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 12 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 13 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 14 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 15 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 16 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 17 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 18 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 19 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 20 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 21 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 22 Golden, British Columbia
- 23 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 24 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 25 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing