We are driving from Seattle to Vancouver, BC on Aug 11th where we have a house rental and wanted the drive to be scenic as well as getting us to our destination. I am wondering if taking Ferry to Whigbey and driving up the island to Highway 20 and then hooking up with the Chuckanut drive is possible time wise and if Whigbey Island drive is worth the time or if we should just do chuckanut drive. I think we'd like to do the Sumas crossing. Is that a bad idea?
Car trip from Seattle to Vancouver BC
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 2 Toronto: where to stay?
- 3 Alberta????
- 4 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 5 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 6 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 7 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 8 Wifi rental
- 9 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 10 Short term lodging
- 11 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 14 Vancouver top restaurant
- 15 Montreal Entertainment
- 16 Heli skiing in March
- 17 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 18 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 19 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 20 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 21 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 22 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 23 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 24 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 25 Toronto lodgings