We are driving from Seattle to Vancouver, BC on Aug 11th where we have a house rental and wanted the drive to be scenic as well as getting us to our destination. I am wondering if taking Ferry to Whigbey and driving up the island to Highway 20 and then hooking up with the Chuckanut drive is possible time wise and if Whigbey Island drive is worth the time or if we should just do chuckanut drive. I think we'd like to do the Sumas crossing. Is that a bad idea?
Car trip from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 1 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 2 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 3 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 4 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 5 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 6 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 7 Calgary - Things to Do
- 8 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 9 Need help, can't decide
- 10 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 11 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 12 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 13 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 14 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 15 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 16 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 19 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 20 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 21 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 22 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 23 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 24 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 25 Hotel or B and B in Halifax