We will be in Saint John on Oct. 25 for one day on our cruise. Is there anywhere by the dock to rent a car for the day? We don't want to spend the day on a bus; we'd prefer to be on our own.
car rental in Saint John?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Long Hair Wedding Styles
- 2 Are there private, less expensive fishing charters in Victoria BC?
- 3 15 Days in Canada - Quebec and Ontário region
- 4 Alberta parks to Glacier NP itinerary question
- 5 Victoria BC -What to do; What to watch out for
- 6 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 7 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 8 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 9 Adventures in Canada
- 10 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 11 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 12 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 13 NYC to Montreal by train
- 14 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 15 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 16 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 17 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 18 Where to stay in Banff?
- 19 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 20 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 21 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 22 Transport of cremated remains
- 23 Rockies trip in June.
- 24 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 25 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax